Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50's(?) Florsheim longwings and modern J&M Spectators

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
First up, a pair of Florsheim longwings in black - I am not a shoe expert, but these look like they are from the 50's or so. I think I was the first person to wear these, and I would estimate I wore them only a 12-15 times. Always stored with shoe-trees, of course.

100_20241.jpg

100_20291.jpg

Size between a 10C and 10D. How about $40 shipped for the nice Florsheims?

Next, modern Johnston and Murphy spectators - the lighter, contrasting part of the upper some kind of canvas-ish fabric. VERY light wear (I never wore them and apparently the previous owner didn't wear them much either!)...a random scar on the toe of one shoe, but the rubber soles are almost new.

100_20371.jpg

Size 10.5D. How about $30 shipped for the J&Ms?

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
I may be interested in the longwings in black... I have been looking for a pair like this but have no clue how the sizing works since I've never had a pair... I usually wear Vans skate type shoes and wear a 10 1/2 in them. How do these measure compared to regular shoes?
Anyways I can measure my feet and judge it that way? There are no local shoe stores here that I have been able to find that carry anything like this to compare.

Thanks for any info!

balou2

New in Town
Hello.
I'm new to the forums, and can't send PMs (unless I'm just off my rocker), but if the longwings are still available, I'll take them...only, I need to figure out how to exchange info!
Mike

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
Wow, I am very sorry, I just received your PM since I did not get a Email notification about it... I guess I will skip on the Longwings since you say that they will not fit me. I have a friend who said he may be interested in them so I will ask him tomorrow. If he is I will just buy them from you from my Paypal account. I will check back here tomorrow to let you know.
Thanks and again I am sorry for not responding back to your PM or this ad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24