Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/4 Stetson 7x clear beaver w/box

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Never had my hands on a 100,someday I hope.Even though the 7x CB is not my size it is hard to let go of.Might not ever find another in this shape with the box.I'm not just a collector(my wife would disagree) I want to be able to wear my hats.But I know this hat is worth good money and just can't let it go cheap.One day this hat will find a head to sit on.Maybe not here,but somewhere.
Just gotta wait for the right buyer at the right time. Maybe around income tax return time you could put it on eBay if it doesn't sell here. People always like to treat themselves when they get a chunk of money all at once.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Found this hat a few years back.It had a cattleman crease.Put it in a open crown and never put a crease back in.Hate to see this hat go,but I've never had it on.It's a little small for me.Just don't like seeing it never out of the box.Asking $500 w/box shipped CONUS.Any questions just pm me.
HWJfDuj.jpg
a0UaRfx.jpg
O3oYeNB.jpg
Av9EKKQ.jpg
bf7s4id.jpg
qczTtD7.jpg
eMwIuP3.jpg

Thats a Gorgeous Hat @DOGMAN , if it was my size I'd be seriously interested .

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Chuck: if ever a hat would make one cut their hair and shrink their head it’s this one!
If anyone thinks they will find a better hat and deal then this one, they’re probably gonna have to buy a house that has one stashed in the attic!!That’s how special they are.
I’d a bought this one 19 pages ago but... i only have one head!
Be well. Bowen

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Chuck: if ever a hat would make one cut their hair and shrink their head it’s this one!
If anyone thinks they will find a better hat and deal then this one, they’re probably gonna have to buy a house that has one stashed in the attic!!That’s how special they are.
I’d a bought this one 19 pages ago but... i only have one head!
Be well. Bowen
Dang haven't cut my hair short in many years...I wonder...

DOGMAN

One Too Many
It's been a year and a day since I posted this hat here.Some offers but no sale.So this is the last time I will bump it to the front page.I will be listing this hat on Ebay,with a B.I.N. price of $600.Untill I list it the price here will stand at $500.After it is listed the price goes up.Thanks for all the interest in this fine hat and box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana