Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 hat and cap sale

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Cordova Vintage Style flat cap 7 3/8 red wool newsboy cap

image.jpg

Up for auction here is a great hand-made flat cap in classic 30s style. Johnny Cordova makes amazing hats, and this soft wool cap proves the point. From beautiful stitching to classic lines, this hat offers everything you could want with the style and panache of days gone by. The cap measures 11" across and is free of stains and odors. Grab an American work of art with this auction today!

Selentino Alfonsino 7 3/8 Black fur felt Fedora Shabbos Yom Tov hat borsalino style

image.jpg

Check out this great 100% fur felt black hat! With a nice, wide brim and a high crown, this hat carries a quiet elegance and a sophisticated air. It's perfect for wearing to shul on Shabbos or Yom Tov--or for wearing to church on any Sunday of the month. The hat is almost new, with new stains, moth bites or odors. You'll be the talk of the town in this one!

Crown: 5" at the front as creased
Brim: 3 1/4"
Head opening: 8 1/8" by 6 3/4"

Vintage Stetson Whippet 7 3/8 grey fur felt fedora

image.jpg

This beautiful hat is an excellent example of an American legend, the Stetson Whippet, with its bound rim and wide ribbon. A lovely light grey, this lid features 40s hallmarks in its label stickers and with "Whippet" imprinted on the sweatband rather than on the liner. The 100% fur felt is in great shape with no moth marks. The hat is in solid vintage shape with no smells or odors. You're looking at a desirable 7 3/8 size, and with a teardrop crease, this hat is ready to go.

Crown: 4 3/4" at the front as creased
Brim: 2 3/4" side, 3" front
Head opening: 8" by 6 1/2"

Premiere Stetson Stratoliner 7 3/8 vintage style fur felt fedora

image.jpg

Stetson has been listening to the cries of fans of vintage hats, and it has produced some amazing new fedoras that speak of the craftsmanship and style of years gone by. Take this almost-new 100% fur felt black Stetson Stratoliner. While it's a new hat, this one has the great thin ribbon and bound edge that makes the Strat such an enduring classic; its open-crown quality is second-to-none! The hat carries a crease like a dream, and the center dent I put in this hat wasn't even steamed in, so you can keep it the way it is or recrease it to suit your needs. It even has the jet plane pin. No stains, odors, or moth bites on this one--just a sweet lid.

Crown: 4 3/4" at the front as creased
Brim: 2 5/8"
Head opening: 8 1/8" by 6 3/4"

Note: I do not own a hat circumferencing tool, and so I'm not offering circumference measurements.

Happy bidding!
A

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Wow, nice hats! I'm sooooo tempted...but I just got a new custom black hat from Black Sheep. Still, that's a COOL black fedora....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy