Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 to 7 3/8 fedoras

Young fogey

One of the Regulars
Retired/in storage (fragile collectible, wrong size, trial and error or upgraded): Stetson mustard-brown with brown braided leather on it, in box (a freebie, too big: 7 3/8 and I'm a 7); Capas grey with black ribbon, nice yellow, white and black spotted feather and mother-of-pearl-headed pin (I upgraded to the real thing with the Creighton and Adam); Christys grey with narrow band (my first fedora or maybe it's a trilby – fragile and a little too small); bobo crushable brown with brown ribbon from Hats in the Belfry (nice spare hat; a bit too big but with foam rubber the guy at the store put beneath the cloth sweatband); fine tan Milan-weave Biltmore (too big: 7 3/8); new Dobbs grey with black ribbon and big grey feather, in box (nice but fragile); and a modern Goorin Bros. dark-grey straw fedora with blue striped ribbon (replaced by the vintage Empire State). Inquiries/offers welcome.

Pics here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot