Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

70s UK Biker Jacket Size 38

Novos

One of the Regulars
Located in Canada, jacket is in great shape. Great patina/hide, with a few scuffs here and there. All zips are functional, no maker tag, but previous owner said it was made in the UK and the zips look late 70s to me.

Asking $140 USD + shipping and paypal fees. A steal of a deal.

Measurements below.

Pit to pit = 20.5
Shoulder = 18"
Sleeve length = 25"
Back length = 24.5"

MiJMqKG.jpg

THBK0Vh.jpg

z6qe2iG.jpg

wO8sRQE.jpg

Last edited:
Novos, mate, the shipping to Europe and import taxes would kill the otherwise fantastic price for me... :( I really love it, though.

Edward

Bartender
Too small for me, but lovely jacket. Interesting mix of Perfecto style with a nod to British jackets like the Lightning - lack of epaulettes, and side buckles ( which are very Lewis in style). Good luck with the sale.

Novos

One of the Regulars
Too small for me, but lovely jacket. Interesting mix of Perfecto style with a nod to British jackets like the Lightning - lack of epaulettes, and side buckles ( which are very Lewis in style). Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kind words! It really is a unique gem, with a real UK vibe. If only I could lose these extra 20lbs it would be a keeper, but alas I also need to buy a place ticket, so it has to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic