Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-10 gloves

Lear

One of the Regulars
Here are mine again (see when new above), worn through a second UK winter:

a-10_worn_1_zps6a8a4f2c.jpeg

a-10_worn_2_zps103ce5d4.jpeg

Lear

Edward

Bartender
Those look really nice! I've always baulked at the price of the Eastman / BR gloves. Picked up a no-name repro pair on eBay for a fraction of the price a couple of years ago. No doubt much less accurate as repros, but as a decent pair of gloves they've stood up nicely to the last couple of Winters. They live in the pocket of my B3. I think they're goat. Thin, but durable. Good in all but the worst of the cold - during Second Winter this week I have been wearing the Irvin a lot, and mostly my Sheepskin gloves. Bulkier and clumsier, but they'll handle the worst of the cold better. Fantasising about the Summer weather when I can break out the cotton gloves again...

Lear

One of the Regulars
Those look really nice! I've always baulked at the price of the Eastman / BR gloves. Picked up a no-name repro pair on eBay for a fraction of the price a couple of years ago. No doubt much less accurate as repros, but as a decent pair of gloves they've stood up nicely to the last couple of Winters. They live in the pocket of my B3. I think they're goat. Thin, but durable. Good in all but the worst of the cold - during Second Winter this week I have been wearing the Irvin a lot, and mostly my Sheepskin gloves. Bulkier and clumsier, but they'll handle the worst of the cold better. Fantasising about the Summer weather when I can break out the cotton gloves again...

Snap out of it. Your fantasy is over. Summer has been cancelled, now put those cotton gloves away.

Lear

Lear

One of the Regulars
Nice newspaper!....perfect for a "nuclear winter".

:)

Quite a variation in shades of brown on the A-10 (even from the same manufacturer).

For another thread: I'm now looking at unlined peccary gloves for cool weather FQHH jackets. Like the contrast.

Lear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy