Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A $21 Antique store find

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great find Dean. The hat suits you and sould service you for years. Congrats.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
deanglen said:
375563675_1296410919_351149756_1236.jpg

dean

That hat really looks great on you. A friend of mine always says "the hat chooses the man", not vice versa - that one seems to have chosen you.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ScottF said:
That hat really looks great on you. A friend of mine always says "the hat chooses the man", not vice versa - that one seems to have chosen you.

Thank you, Scott. That picture isn't even very good. At least I think the hat suffers two things: 1) Bad angle and cheap phone camera, and 2) My face under it in a "stylish" blue t-shirt:rolleyes:.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
deanglen said:
Thank you, Scott. That picture isn't even very good. At least I think the hat suffers two things: 1) Bad angle and cheap phone camera, and 2) My face under it in a "stylish" blue t-shirt:rolleyes:.

I am suffering from the same problem of having to photograph myself. My gf thinks I have a hat fetish, so I am too embarrassed to ask her for assistance. On the other hand, she said I could pick any ebay hat to win for my birthday present in May....and she likes playing pool and stout is her favorite beer. If only she liked baseball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy