Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Birthday Present From Shoeshineboy

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday to Shoeshineboy from himself. Off to the magical land of VS Custom Hats for the transformation.
easter.JPG

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
with friends like you guys...

who would need enemas.....

Thank you...thank you very much.....lol

i am looking forward to this one....

mark the shoeshine boy

spiridon

A-List Customer
Wow! That's a FINE looking hat! ......this certainly gives a whole new meaning to "Birthday Party Hats"!! :eusa_clap

Happy Birthday Shoeshineboy....and best wishes for many more!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I absolutely LOVE semi-calado Montecristi's Mark..this one will be fun.
Happy Birthday...how's the fino fino museo order coming? Can't wait to work on a 2000 count body again. What am I saying, I have one on it's way from Europe to block soon.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
Art,

I think Roger is weaving this one....it may take awhile...it's hard for him to count to 2000 !!!!

Do you still have that square block for MY head !!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett said:
I absolutely LOVE semi-calado Montecristi's Mark..this one will be fun.
Happy Birthday...how's the fino fino museo order coming? Can't wait to work on a 2000 count body again. What am I saying, I have one on it's way from Europe to block soon.

Art, His hat body will be like this one. 2000 wpsi. looks like a fine linen or silk. It really is hard to believe its straw. Some call this the $30,000 Montecristi Panama...

hat5.jpg

Jake Sullivan

One of the Regulars
Happy Birthday Shoeshine, too bad Marilyn Monroe is not around to sing to you, no one sang it better. Incredible hat, I would be afraid to wear it as clumsy as I can belol

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
Art and Sharpetoys and the rest of the gang.....

Can you believe that someone actually called me a TIGHTWAD !!!! Here I am buying my Third and Fourth Pananma Hats....3 of which being monticristi's....

Since I have been around here and have received such great reaction from the public in relation to my job and personal life, I have made the investments for these beautiful hats....

Not to forget that I now own...One Art Fawcett custom, two Akubras, one Stetson short brim vintage...and it is too hot to wear these in Missouri right now...just wait till fall and I am sure that this TIGHTWAD will be ordering another CUSTOM OR TWO !!!!!...I think I will make my hatter friend very glad that we met, and very busy this September...(Rest up Art)

can't wait for cooler weather in Missouri...

Mark the shoeshine boy

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
*a red headed marilyn monroe*

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday, Shoeshineboy
happy birthday to you
:D have a great day
Caroline

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
shoeshineboy said:
Art and Sharpetoys and the rest of the gang.....

Can you believe that someone actually called me a TIGHTWAD !!!!

Mark, I wouldn't worry I think he has had his salad tossed one to many times.

I'm not surprised that some folks stumble into doing business with him, the ones that get me are the ones who maintain good relationships with this guy despite what they know about him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo