Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]Have no fear, my dear Miss N. It was a terrifying half-hour but most of my party survived.[/QUOTE]

Oh Thank Heavens.....

I take it that only the gentlemen with the juniper based cologne was a casualty?

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Julius Xavier said:
Really it's.... I'm an Elvis Presley Tribute Artist. That's my 68' Comeback Special Outfit.

-JX

Suuuuuure. You don't have to lie to *us*. We're your friends here on the FL!! lol

(I'm totally joking, you look fab.)

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
Oh Thank Heavens.....

I take it that only the gentlemen with the juniper based cologne was a casualty?

I'm afraid so, but young Harcourt-Fenton died a hero, straining his own liver to provide the rest of us with much-needed sustenance. Were it not for him, we'd have been doomed to sobriety.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]I'm afraid so, but young Harcourt-Fenton died a hero, straining his own liver to provide the rest of us with much-needed sustenance. Were it not for him, we'd have been doomed to sobriety.[/QUOTE]

May his memory last forever!

*constructs a monument in the Hall of Juniper for Harcourt-Fenton*

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
May his memory last forever!

Absolutely - I'll drink to that!

And I think we've now established what the Viewers at Home can expect from my return - more of the same old nonsense!

Fleur De Guerre said:
Doc! You came back!
Darling Fleur, how could I leave you?

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

Quite so, madam - your wisdom has grown yet further in my absence. For if one is serious all the time, how do others know when it is time to be serious?

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]Quite so, madam - your wisdom has grown yet further in my absence. For if one is serious all the time, how do others know when it is time to be serious?[/QUOTE]

I am sorely afraid I nicked that particular bit of wisdom from Mr. Willy Wonka, but a man that concerned with chocolate, cannot be all wrong now can he?

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
John in Covina said:
I am sure you believe that.
you obviously have never dated me. i'm pretty low-maintenance and undemanding... the only drawback to a younger guy was it plum wore me out!

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
Big Man said:
No banjo, but there very well may be a couple Mason jars full of a very special clear liquid close by ... ;)

Called "paint thinner". Had some peach flavored a couple week-ends ago. OHHHHHHH good stuff. Think I'm missing some brain cells though.

Wantbe classy lady, 32 on Sunday and engaged/married to a wonderful greaser/car junky kinda guy and one mirror image of me (daughter).

Way late

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now.

53; Married again to a great gal. We have a 15 year old daughter. Have 2 girls from the first marriage (27 and 25), both married and I have a grandson - 9 mos old. Live in Central Pennsylvania, but waiting on the retirement to the family farm in Northern Virginia.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Boxer....Nine years old.....Completely Spoiled.

Impeditedcopy.jpg

My dream man!!

ferryengr

One of the Regulars
katiemakeup said:
Boxer....Nine years old.....Completely Spoiled.

Impeditedcopy.jpg

My dream man!!

See ladies, if you would be specific (like Katie) on what you are looking for, no one would need to suffer being single! There's a dog, err, man out there for everyone! ;)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Absinthe_1900 said:
My dog gets all the girls.lol

And gets away with snoring and drooling, too. (Boxers are awesome but I never met one that didn't snore like a freighttrain)

-Viola

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara