Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Absinthe_1900 said:
He only snores, he doesn't drool........Actually he snores closer to a buzzsaw.

Do I know the girl for him! I have a reddish-brown female pit-mix, who's a total cuddlebug. HER snores sound more like the engine of a putt-putt Vespa, and she whistles kettle-style through her nose. She is also talented enough to bark in her sleep. :D

-Viola

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Awwww

New thread time?
My three guy pugs are snoring so loudly I can hear them through two rooms. Aww. One barks more asleep than awake and is shy around girl dogs. One pug is a widower, she was a Rottweiler. The third puggy is on the lookout. ;)
I know there is a bunch of bulldogs around here somewhere. Snrrrf.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Miss Lucy June said:
Here's a hilarious definition of "just friends":
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around . . . (snip)

Hilarious and true! [huh]

We're also the guys who get "Maybe" for an answer when asking a woman out, which is horrible. It gives us hope even though we know it really means "No."

Me:

Single
Male
East of Los Angeles, but not in East Los Angeles, yet not so far east that I’m eating sand. (SGV)
Finally gave up perpetually being any gal’s “best friend.” (see qoute)
Been told I look like a 5’8” Daniel Stern.
Can flirt successfully online. But . . .
Kind of shy and withdrawn in public until I get to know people. (This may have caused some women to think I wasn’t interested.)

Lee

"There are worse things in this world than being lonely, but I didn't ever want to find out what they were. I was used to lonely. Lonely fit me like an old hunting vest. I would wear it in good health." - Kinky Friedman

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
MrNewportCustom said:
Hilarious and true! [huh]

We're also the guys who get "Maybe" for an answer when asking a woman out, which is horrible. It gives us hope even though we know it really means "No."

Quite right. If there's one piece of advice I'd give to the ladies, I'd say be perfectly blunt even if it will hurt him. Most of us guys would rather have a definite answer and possibly be hurt than a "maybe".

This concludes tonight's lesson, tune in next week...:p

panamag8or

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
New thread time?
My three guy pugs are snoring so loudly I can hear them through two rooms. Aww. One barks more asleep than awake and is shy around girl dogs. One pug is a widower, she was a Rottweiler. The third puggy is on the lookout. ;)
I know there is a bunch of bulldogs around here somewhere. Snrrrf.

Snoring pugs....I feel 'ya there.lol

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Newly wed (almost 7 months)
Arlington, TX
HM-0562_smaller.jpg

HM-0789_smaller.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou