Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Mister_Ed

New in Town
Male, age 52, married for 8 1/2 yrs (this time), a 14-yr-old son from my starter marriage. He turns 15 in about 1 1/2 mos. and gets his learner's permit. :eek:

nightandthecity

Practically Family
happy birthday to me

Male.

English, living in the hills on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border.

58 today. (help! Only seems like yesterday I was 28, how did thirty years whizz past like that....)

Happily married for 22 years.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
nightandthecity said:
Male.

English, living in the hills on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border.

58 today. (help! Only seems like yesterday I was 28, how did thirty years whizz past like that....)

Happily married for 22 years.

HAPPY BDAY TO YOU...and its that thing called life, gets ya all the time.....I keep forgetting how old I am until I remember the age of my not so little ones.

Drum roll, please:

52, West Toluca Lake section of Interzone. Single (me and the parrots). I'm with Bebop on that one (but go ahead, twist my arm, convince me otherwise). "...I'm tellin' my love to the birdies, but they never do put you wise..."

Bebop said:
49, San Francisco and Spokane Wa., had my heart broken after 27 years of what I thought was a blissful marrige a year ago and can't find the umph or desire to find another soul mate. God, what a depressing thread!:eek:

lightsaber source to avoid -

There is a miserable little Potemkin village of a middleman toy retailer online/catalog company out of North Hollywood which touts itself a a "fun" place specializing in "Star Wars" especially, but I'm here to tell you otherwise - why patronise a store who fires the old guy and brings in a kid for 2/3rds less pay? Get your Master Replica stuff anywhere else but from those two greedy spoiled brat brothers who own a less than entertaining place to work.

Doh! said:
You'd better hurry: they lose the Star Wars license after this year. Expect the prices to skyrocket once that happens.

nightandthecity

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
I keep forgetting how old I am until I remember the age of my not so little ones.

yes, it kind of focuses the mind. My eldest is now 26. Given that the relative age thing changes once you're into the mid 20s it feels like he's catching up.

My youngest is now 14. Having been DAD for the past 26 years it is an odd feeling to not have at least one small child around anymore.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I'll buy the first round....

But.... You'll find something bigger and better....

Life is funny sometimes....

Plus you live in Philly lots of nice young men in Philly.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
If you can ditch the country music, I'll buy the ammo, the drinks and a couple good cheesesteaks, and lend you a shoulder...;) :D

How could even Patsy Cline hope to compete with that?![huh] lol

-Viola

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick