Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lola Valentine said:
Thank you very much for your kind welcome.

I should have adopted that attitude years ago, but with my newfound lack of standards, I feel my luck is about to change :p

...and probably get a lot weirder. Standards aren't always bad. :D

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
be_lovely said:
I am a sensual female, and I just recently moved to Northeast Pennsylvania. I am currently going thru a divorce, and to my surprise, met an amazing man that also subscribes to this lounge whom I have more in common with than ever thought possible, and of course, when you find this kind of thing, which is rare, you can do nothing else but take the chance with him and see what happens. So, marital status: Divorcing but in a relationship. Kindredship has no timeline.

Are you Nastassia Kinski?

---

P.S. On a related note, too many of the young, cute FL gallies are overseas.

catspyjamas

New in Town
Miss Lucy June said:
Sigh...France. I lived in Orl?©ans for a bit...Paris? You lucky dog, you!

Orl?©ans is very charming too...chock full of history and Joan of Arc, not to mention being in the Loire Valley - all of those chateaux and vinyards. Were you there for a while then ?

Funny, hope it doesn't sound too blas?© but actually living in Paris, day-in and day-out, is like living anywhere ! It really hits me how lucky I am though, when I'm on the metro and we cross over the Seine and you can see how gorgeous the city is...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred