Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Nastassia Kinski??

Are you Nastassia Kinski?

---

P.S. On a related note, too many of the young, cute FL gallies are overseas.

No I am not Nastassia Kinski, I am Ingrid :)

anabolina

A-List Customer
Spitfire said:
Hey Jazzbaby. Long time no see - how was you trip 'round Europe???

Wow, I've got some serious trip envy, I'm still saving some money because people expect you to pay for things for some reason. It's probably not good to try to stow away...nah.

Anyway,
SEX: Female
MARITAL STATUS: Totally single and totally looking, or marginally looking, looking of some sort anyway.;)

JazzBaby

Practically Family
JazzBaby said:
SEX: Female
MARITAL STATUS: A bit sketchy at the moment...

;) ;) ;)

I'm offically not single now. :p

:eek: :eek: *Backs awkwardly out of room...*

Technonut

Practically Family
be_lovely said:
I am a sensual female, and I just recently moved to Northeast Pennsylvania. I am currently going thru a divorce, and to my surprise, met an amazing man that also subscribes to this lounge whom I have more in common with than ever thought possible, and of course, when you find this kind of thing, which is rare, you can do nothing else but take the chance with him and see what happens. So, marital status: Divorcing but in a relationship. Kindredship has no timeline.

The hopeless romantic in me wishes you the best be_lovely.... Here's to taking chances for happiness.. :cheers1:

Jay

Practically Family
Jason

Male
South (New) Jersey
Single

*Also, stubborn, funny, out-of-touch with modern times, and unruly( A girl once flipped out at me for wearing a suit to the Philadelphia Art Museum, even more so when I tried to hang up one of my drawings in the Modern Art section...)

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
I'm 28, married for 4 1/2 years and in Brunswick, Ohio.

Fortunately, he loves to watch old movies if they have glamorous leading ladies...and doesn't mind if I dress like one.

panamag8or

Practically Family
Lesvinyl said:
So what's in Gainesville?;)

The only advantage SD has over Gainesville is the beach. However, in Gainesville, you have a choice between the Gulf and the Atlantic, both short drives away, and neither are freezing cold like the Pacific.

SD has the Chargers and the Clippers, we have the Gators.
SD has traffic, we don't.
SD is expensive, G-ville isn't.
SD has Spanish missions, we have St Augustine.

Not trying to hit on you or anything, it's just that we need more Loungers here, and Jovan is slacking in his local recruitment activities.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner