Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

CharlesB

Suspended
imoldfashioned said:
It's enjoyable, at times, to play with people's heads ;)
Hilariously, a good friend of mine back home was a gay guy that ws flirting with me in a bar,so I flirted back for a free drink even though I'm straight. Then he figured out that I wasn;t gay and we've been great friends ever sense and still have a laugh over it

Marty M.

Vendor
here goes...

Sex: Male
Married: Yes to a wonderful Redhead.
Kids: Three, Son 16, Daughter 14, Daughter 12. All are great kids (Thanks to my Wife).
Location: Minneapolis, MN. Home of Deadpandiva and The Shirt.
Occupasion: I have a small Men's Haberdashery.
Passion: I adore my wife and kids. And I love my job. It's not work, it's a lifestyle.
My favorite quote: Cut me and I bleed Glen Plaid.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
CharlesB said:
Hilariously, a good friend of mine back home was a gay guy that ws flirting with me in a bar,so I flirted back for a free drink even though I'm straight. Then he figured out that I wasn;t gay and we've been great friends ever sense and still have a laugh over it

I love it! Great story.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
cowboy76 said:
wow,...has it really come down to this,...a thread for the personals ads....:eusa_doh: Tacky.

Just as a point of order, do you get to say things like "has it come down to this", which implies a certain longevity, about a thread that was started 5 months before you joined? [huh]

pdxvintagette said:
As the new gal, it can't be bad to have the fellas on here aware...

I'm from Portland, OR, 26 years of age, and quite single.

And Viola, being just 23 and unmarried is something to be thrilled about. I wish I had been!
And re your sig, young lady, Ms. Parker had no clue what she was talking about--I do it all the time, 'cause there's just something undescribable about a "four-eyed girl"...;) (says a guy known as Old Sixeyes in some circled for the tinted outer lenses I have to wear over my corrective optics)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
Just as a point of order, do you get to say things like "has it come down to this", which implies a certain longevity, about a thread that was started 5 months before you joined? [huh]

I was wondering when somebody was going to point that out.

Pinkie

New in Town
For the Fedora Lounge Census Bureau

I am a FEMALE in ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA, 24, and happily MARRIED!
DSC01046.jpg

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
And re your sig, young lady, Ms. Parker had no clue what she was talking about--I do it all the time, 'cause there's just something undescribable about a "four-eyed girl"...;) (says a guy known as Old Sixeyes in some circled for the tinted outer lenses I have to wear over my corrective optics)

Do you get to call me "young lady" when you're only a year older than myself? ;) And Ms. Parker knew precisely what she was talking about ... education. Sadly, even to this day, a large percentage of the male population finds too much intelligence in a woman intimidating and unattractive. Of course, from more discerning gentlemen, I do like the effect the quote has ... in encouraging disagreement. :coffee:

Viola

Call Me a Cab
What are some choices in vintage glasses shapes and styles for girls? I need to get a pair (or contacts, but I don't really trust myself with contacts)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner