Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
M Tatterscratch said:
Mashed potatoes don't guarantee gravy in some households.

T.

They definitely will in MY house. Make no mistake about that. Now I just need a "chef" (read significant other).

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
To be perfectly honest...

1.) I'm a thirtysomething, who is wonderfully single and living here in the Midwest.
2.) I have a financially rewarding job that I love!
3.) I have no care nor responsibilities!
4.) I have a size 14 shoe...
5.) I'm looking for someone who would be willing to help me spend my money and never have to lift a finger...
6.) And I even like cats!!!

Hey quit laughing... I said I was being perfectly honest!!!

Alright you got me... I am a 30 something living in the Midwest!

Oh yeah! I'm stressfully burried with four kids (three of em are triplets). I have a job where I have to fight with badguys and don't get paid worth jack!

I like living-history and WOWing the crowds as a fallguy. Vintage gear and clothes. An endless array of music and movies (some of which my missus even agrees on!:p _

I love my kids and hope to God, I'm being the best father possible!

I have the worst luck in the world and have an incredible wife who is currently standing behind me rubbing my back.... Did I mention she just brought McDonalds home for chow???

So that's me!!!!

Oh yeah it's actually an 18 wide shoe size!!!::eek:

Ah what ever... You get the punchline!!!

Patrick Murtha

Practically Family
49 year old single gay male, resident of Appleton, Wisconsin (not far from Green Bay, where I'm an executive for a nutraceutical company). Uncoupled as of last year, a very sad tale. Childless, but I share my apartment with a gentle Birman cat named Claire who is a real joy to me. I'm an enthusiast for fine menswear, movies and books, good beer, history, baseball, art, classical, jazz, and classic pop music, working out, and driving America's roadways.

Edward

Bartender
Diamondback said:
Edward, you're actually pretty close to average--you want short, shall I tell you of the class of sawed-off I am? (Anywhere from 5'2" to 5'6", depending on posture and how much some ill-advised sort has been hacking me off--normal standing is about 5'4", but when I'm pushed too far, my spine straightens a little more, a few other things shift and I gain a measured, not merely appearance of, additional two inches.:eek: )

Ah, yeah. I remember hearing 5'8" is the UK average, so I'm over that. I must just hang out with a lot of tall folks..... that and i think I never quite got over stopping short of six foot. I desperately wanted to be six one, for some reason. [huh]

imoldfashioned said:
Edward, for some reason this reminds me of what my mother frequently tells my 5'5" self;

"Your father was 6'2" and I'm 5'11"...you're supposed to be taller!"

Oops, sorry Mom, guess I just forgot to keep growing. My fault, clearly. ;)

Ah, well. I never get that from my parents - just the "when are you gonig to get married" / "I wish you would meet somebody" crap. I've found accusing them of thinking I'm gay (which they probably do, really) a pretty effective way of shutting them up, though. lol

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Edward said:
Ah, well. I never get that from my parents - just the "when are you gonig to get married" / "I wish you would meet somebody" crap. I've found accusing them of thinking I'm gay (which they probably do, really) a pretty effective way of shutting them up, though. lol

You're Irish right?

At Thanksgiving my mom was complaining to my buddy's mom about not having a daughter-in-law or a grandbaby from me and Grandma B (for Bernadette) shut her quite nicely up by saying, "Well, he's Irish isn't he? Irishmen marry late."

I simply walked away quietly and made sure her wine glass was full all night. :D

Viola

Call Me a Cab
At 23 I'm the oldest unmarried person in the whole extended family and now younger cousins are making noise about closing the gap behind me.

But we're not Irish. :D

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
As the new gal, it can't be bad to have the fellas on here aware...

I'm from Portland, OR, 26 years of age, and quite single.

And Viola, being just 23 and unmarried is something to be thrilled about. I wish I had been!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Edward said:
I've found accusing them of thinking I'm gay (which they probably do, really) a pretty effective way of shutting them up, though. lol

It's enjoyable, at times, to play with people's heads ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner