Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Lilredrooster

Familiar Face
im 25, female and just got married (on October 13th) im from Colorado but I now live in Kansas City KS.
If anyone is form KCMO or Kansas City KS drop me a line, I can always use a few more friends.

photo

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
Big Man said:
Male, 52, happily married, and living the good life in western North Carolina.

WFB3.jpg

Big Man.....Just wondering the brand of overalls you're wearing? Pointer Brand hung me out to dry because they no longer make the 36 inseam which I wore for years. I just found Key Imperial to try, but I'm wondering if there's some other good ones on the market. Thanks, Al

flylot74

One of the Regulars
I'm male, 57, happily married living in Houston(well I pay taxes and do my laundry there!). I spend most of my time in the Orient.

Hey there's Martinis at 8, Absinthe_1900, TommySalieri, and J.M. Stovall. Am I missing anyone? We gotta meet someplace, sometime! Marfrella's? Or perhaps the cigar bar (forgot the name) or Sullivan's? Guys?

Edward

Bartender
For statistical purposes only, naturally ;) :

Male
University lecturer (which loosely translates into solvent but not worth bothering with if you're looking for a sugar daddy)

I'm very single. I don't require sympathy for that, though - as Graham Norton put it, "For me, being single is a choice. It's my second choice..." In possession of a hopeless romantic's ideals, and an incorrigible cynic's realism about their chances of coming true. Little riles me more than well meaning (and always coupled off) folks who spout nonsense along the lines of there being "someone for everyone." Others can make up their own mind about looks based on the photos of me that are available in this place - when I look in the mirror, I see short (5'10"), fat and bald. Hopefully others' mileage will vary on that.

ETA: located in London, England. Immigrant, not native. Escaped from my place of birth, Northern Ireland, at the tail end of the 90s. Would rather expire than return full time.

nyx

One of the Regulars
Edward said:
when I look in the mirror, I see short (5'10"), fat and bald. Hopefully others' mileage will vary on that.

Do I have to point out the "crushes" thread again, where I professed my crush on you, and not just me but two other female loungers pointed out how debonair you were in your pictures? What do we have to do? Beat you over the head with sticks? :D

That said, you never replied to my PMs about Rocky :p

Edward

Bartender
nyx said:
Do I have to point out the "crushes" thread again, where I professed my crush on you, and not just me but two other female loungers pointed out how debonair you were in your pictures? What do we have to do? Beat you over the head with sticks? :D

:eek: Eh, oh, well.... Usuaully it does take that. The last young lady that developed an interest in me, about a year or so ago, the rest of our social circle had to pretty much spell it out before I caught on. (In that instance the Marlowe Spider Sense tingled a big no-no, and for once I actually listened. Time only proves how right I was to do so, but that's a whole nother story! ;) ).

That said, you never replied to my PMs about Rocky :p

Oops, yeah..... I'll get onto that today! :eusa_doh:

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PeeWee said:
Big Man.....Just wondering the brand of overalls you're wearing? Pointer Brand hung me out to dry because they no longer make the 36 inseam which I wore for years. I just found Key Imperial to try, but I'm wondering if there's some other good ones on the market. Thanks, Al

The ones I have in the photo are Key Imperials. I've that pair for a couple of years, and have used them for real WORK. They have held up well, with no complaints. The longest inseam I found was 34". I could use longer, but for work it wasn't too big of an issue.

French

Familiar Face
late to the party...as usual

Hi,

Male
happily married to a wonderful woman, mother and wife for 8 years, 7months, 3 great kids (5, 3, 9 months; girl-boy-girl)
Connecticut

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
Big Man said:
The ones I have in the photo are Key Imperials. I've that pair for a couple of years, and have used them for real WORK. They have held up well, with no complaints. The longest inseam I found was 34". I could use longer, but for work it wasn't too big of an issue.

That sounds good enough for me since yours have held up so well. Key Imperial happens to be what I just recieved a pair of. You might check with bluecollarsupply.com for that 36" inseam....depending on size. Size 42 was available in 36 inseams but with buttom fly only. I think I'll order a few more pair just to have some down the road. I think my search for another good quality overall is over. Thanks again, Al

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
PeeWee said:
That sounds good enough for me since yours have held up so well. Key Imperial happens to be what I just recieved a pair of. You might check with bluecollarsupply.com for that 36" inseam....depending on size. Size 42 was available in 36 inseams but with buttom fly only. I think I'll order a few more pair just to have some down the road. I think my search for another good quality overall is over. Thanks again, Al

I like the button fly for work cloths (not as easy to blow out as a zipper). Also, "size 42" - that's a child's size, right? :D

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
Big Man said:
I like the button fly for work cloths (not as easy to blow out as a zipper). Also, "size 42" - that's a child's size, right? :D

Yeah..in comparison, I suppose it is;) My waist is really a 38, but I like a lot of moving around room in my overalls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner