Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
The last time I actually lived in Portland was over two years ago and I remember the Roseway (the theatre on Sandy Blvd.) played old movies but I do not know if it still does, I go to the FL get togethers once a month in Portland (so I get my city fix this way) and I have noticed an awful lot has changed even in this short amount of time.

Brooksie

The last time I was home was a little weird, to be sure...so much has changed.
Wish I could join you all sometime...maybe on my next visit? Not sure when that will be, but it is something I will tuck away for a future vacation!
Good talking to you, Brooksie. :)

Rafter

Suspended
Viola said:
I just want it said its this thread that finally made me change my avatar to show that a) I am not the elephant girl. and b) I am not Gene Tierney. :D
-Viola

Viola's
Daisy's (Buchanan)
Pink Dahlia's

Gents, we have a bouquet of beautiful flowers here!!:)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Well I added a new sexy avatar in hopes of promoting meself!

What am I looking for you ask?

Simple. A man who won't:

lie
cheat
Leave me to "find himself"
break up with me after I give him concert tickets
tell me I'd look better if I lost weight & got implants
date me for a really long time then decide we shouldn't get married

I'll let you know if I remember more.

well, I know I dont have to worry about the implants part...I've mentioned the passsing thought of a reduction to a male friend, just a friend mind you, and he was all, oh no you wont!!!!! lol and amen to the rest!

Brooksie

One Too Many
Errrrrr.... I have been trying to get off of my Cpu for about a half hour now but it's this thread... I can't stay away from it, it's a combination between a soap opera and a very bad accident, I can not seem to take my eyes away from it!!!!

Brooksie:eek:

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Brooksie said:
Errrrrr.... I have been trying to get off of my Cpu for about a half hour now but it's this thread... I can't stay away from it, it's a combination between a soap opera and a very bad accident, I can not seem to take my eyes away from it!!!!

Brooksie:eek:

I'm with you. I should have gone to bed like an hour ago. It's exam week. You can see how easily distracted I am! And yay, now I'm a familiar face! I can't stay away, but I must. Must sleep. I'll tune in tomorrow to see all that I missed. Be good kids.

moustache

Practically Family
KittyT said:
spokane, eh? that's where i'm from and still have family there.

I graduated High school there as well.

40,married and in Vancouver,Wa here.
Wife is FL'er Lavendar Lady.
Honeymooners forever!!!

JD

Jovan

Suspended
panamag8or: Thank you very much. I don't have nearly as much confidence as I should in doing so however, and when I do it goes badly. :-/

Lucy: I'll PM you my full name so you can add me.

Everyone else: Get a life.*

*I'm just kidding!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Persnickety? Me? [angel] Trust me, I have my reasons for this--I'm a magnet for friends (especially lady friends of the non-romantic variety) with violent problems (frequently exes, but in the case of a prof one of KGB's "little brother" programs) in their pasts, so you might say I have a few bullseyes on my back. (Just because I know my way around weaponry doesn't mean I want to ever have to use it!) Besides, I'm thinking about finding my way there next time y'all have an event in Seattle proper, so you may find yourself eyeball-to-tinted-lens with me soon enough anyway...:eek:

OTOH, thanks for the warning--I know you're out there, so I know to start evading!;)

I will take that as a promise, not a threat, Mike in Seattle and I are talking about a Seattle shin dig on the PM, it'll be soon!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran