Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

ehappy

Familiar Face
I'm Angie, a gal living in the good 'ol state of Kansas, US. Yes, Dorothy and Toto are fine. :p I'm 32, with a 9 year old son Tanner. I am relationshipped for about 3 years now, my BF is AF currently stationed here in Kansas.

drjones

A-List Customer
me too

Chas said:
Matchmaking? I'll bite. Mainly because I suck at picking women on my own.

45, Vancouver BC, straight, single (divorced) and hopeful. Open to suggestions.

Glad to hear I am not alone in lacking this skill. :)

DRJONES

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
Lou Gehrig - sort of

53, male, married to the woman of my dreams (no, seriously- she isn't even looking). :) Living in the beautiful state of Idaho (they call it the Gem state but how about the state of ID?). :whistling

How are the statistics stacking up, as it were? :D

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Here in Monrovia, CA and enjoyin' an old fashioned life style. I take walks or drives back in time... any takers are welcome to tag-a-long.

Will be 30 in April, not lookin' for serious entanglements... just open to startin' new friendships.

For the new members... here's my mug on the moon.... lol
l_3d5005505924b7c2a6befef579b782b0.jpg

Kay sera sera,

Rob=

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
alphy27 said:
Dixon, I like your outlook.lol lol lol

Friends and family insist that I can not claim a planet of origin, but I live in Providence, Rhode Island (The only state I'm aware of named for an island belonging to another country. Go figure.)
Ummm . . . ever hear of New Jersey? Jersey is one of the Channel islands, they belong to the UK.

zaika

One Too Many
Forgotten Man said:
Here in Monrovia, CA and enjoyin' an old fashioned life style. I take walks or drives back in time... any takers are welcome to tag-a-long.

Will be 30 in April, not lookin' for serious entanglements... just open to startin' new friendships.

For the new members... here's my mug on the moon.... lol
l_3d5005505924b7c2a6befef579b782b0.jpg

Kay sera sera,

Rob=

ditto what IOF said...except the dances of vice is too far away to attend. i LOVE your photo!!!

adamjaskie

One of the Regulars
23, male, single, Houghton MI (way up north in the middle of nowhere, 100 miles past Marquette) until May, at which time I graduate, and it's on to who knows where.

donCarlos

Practically Family
Male, 19 years old, Prague (Czech Republic, Europe), with girlfriend (I´m afraid it won´t work very well, because she doesn´t share my passion for the golden era and the fashion)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt