Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A few Fabulous Men's Items - Chalkstripe Suits/Tuxes

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
I spent the entire day working on my men's department, and there's some specific pieces that I would really like to see go to Loungers. You'll probably recognize Anon modeling.

Pre-War Parisian! It's a 30's single-breasted tuxedo that came from a tailor on the Champs Elysees. In fabulous condition, I think it is really special! It's about a 42 or 43 R. Click here
il_430xN.168270901.jpg

This is one I bought specifically with lounge gents in mind. It is a custom 3 piece with 30s/40s style made in 1988. Navy Chalk stripe and a double breasted waistcoat. About a generous 46. Click here
il_430xN.168231264.jpg

A 1945 WWII Staff Sergeant Uniform - patches show it is the 96th Division, served in the South Pacific. Marked a 34R, but more like a 37. Here
il_430xN.168219386.jpg

AND this is my very favorite casual piece. Anon looks smashing in it! Here
il_430xN.168288815.jpg

There's a couple other special pieces that I still need to list - an NRA tux and a dated 1910 tailcoat tuxedo - but I really did want to share these with the gents here. I'm proud of my current menswear collection. Thanks for taking a peek!

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Love that green sweater, but here in Michigan, I'm worried it will mistakenly give people the idea I'm a State fan. (Not against them, but I just don't want to look like a walking billboard for a college sports team.)

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Rats, yes, everything is still available - just click the highlighted link above the photo to see the listing! (I sell on Etsy, and the link will take you directly to that item, you don't have to search the whole men's dept for it.)

Jeff, I've just gotten the tailcoat listed. Here it is for everyone to see! May work for a 38, as shown on Anon.

Dated 1-28-10. From Hamilton Bros., who, it turns out, is still in the bespoke business today, 100 years later. Purchase here

il_430xN.168703317.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo