Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A few random hat photos

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Just for the fun of it, then it's time for bed!

Our son and I at our daughter's wedding rehearsal. Charles is sporting his very first fedora, which I gave him shortly before the rehearsal started. I'm trying to get him to move away from ragged baseball caps. I've also passed on to him a couple of copies of Classic Style. :D

TomandCharles.jpg

One of our granddaughters, Isabella, whom I call Dizzy Bee, that same day:

AmandaandJoeswedding20.jpg

And here she is again. She likes wearing her Papa's (as she calls me) hats! :D

DizzyB.jpg

Off to hit the sack. Have a great week, everyone!

Tom

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
What a great way to do a presentation. We could have a thread called, "Somebody other than Me, Wearing a Hat." I love yours. Nice hats, too!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

schanop

New in Town
That's very cute, sir.

My newphew is ten months old now. The next time I see him he'll be aroun fourteen months, let's see how he'll be doing with hats.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lovely photos Tom. Charles looks so cool and natural in his fedora, someone ought to use him in an advertising campaign showing young men how the fedora can suit casual garb as well.

Dizzy Bee - how cute! My daughter likes to wear my hats when we go shopping. What a delight to have such a family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner