Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new Camp Draft

RBH

Bartender
This was waiting for me when I got off work this afternoon....

001nww.jpg

And this was in it!

002ibn.jpg

A beautiful mid brown Camp Draft from my friend Shoeless Joe.
Thanks Joe for this wonderful gift !!!
Its a size 60 [7 1\2] but unlike my first Camp Draft this one fits a little big. But I know from my Federation that with wear it will fit perfect.

I will post a few more shots when I put the crease in it.
Get ready Gene!!! I am thinking a diamond!

Once again Joe my THANKS to YOU!

Last edited:

Hatsquad

New in Town
I reaLLY like that hat !

RBH...........NICE job on the bash. Are the dimensions similar to a Fed IV? The Fed I just received was just over 5 1/2 inches open crown. I know a thin ribbon gives different optics than a wide one, but your crown looks really high, which I like a lot.

Good purchase................Gerry

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Party Games

RBH, you have stated more than once on this forum that a Campdraft looks good in any crease, or something to that effect, and I am in total agreement.

The Campdraft was my first ever open crowned hat and now I wish all hats could be available open crowned. The Campdraft kind of just used my hands to crease itself - like a good guitar pulls out music.

Heck, I think I could don a blindfold, smash a Campdraft into a ball, give it a massage, doff it, pull off the blindfold, tweak it for no more than 30 sec., doff it again.... good 'nough. Let's Rock :cool2:.

Hmmm....... That would be a fun party game :D.

carter

I'll Lock Up
You gotta love the Campdraft!

Great B"day gift and a nice crease. Looks good! What pin are you planning on for this one?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The way that hat changes color from one kind of light to another amazes me. When I first saw the mid-brown I didn't really like it, but now I've got one ordered thanks to Indycop.

Looks good, Rusty, but how do you get someone to buy a hat for you? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
Nice one RBH, I like the brown alot. I may have to have another one myself I'm waiting to see the new gray color when GTDean gets it.

Spats McGee

One Too Many
What a beautiful hat! And a size 60, you say? Gee, that's my size. Tell you what, RBH . . . If you decide that the mid-brown just isn't for you, or that the size 60 is just a little too big for your tastes, don't hesitate to let me know, OK? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24