Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Small Furry Animal For Your Head

Warbaby

One Too Many
I spotted this oddity on eBay last week. It's the perfect hat for someone who longs to wear a small, furry animal on his head...

ReallyFurry.jpg

Stan

A-List Customer
Hi,

Well, maybe. That would be *if* I had even half a clue who in heck Ed Hardy is (or was)...... [huh]

Actually, no. I can't see spending $90 for a ballcap unless it were made of woven gold or something like that! ;)

Later!

Stan

theinterchange

One Too Many
I couldn't tell you who the devil Ed Hardy is, but he/she/they/it can come out with some of the most hideous things I've ever seen adorn a body. :eek:

Are we sure that first "fedora" isn't a Hardy? :p

Randy

P.S I can only imagine what that furball looks like in person! haha

Stan

A-List Customer
theinterchange said:
I couldn't tell you who the devil Ed Hardy is, but he/she/they/it can come out with some of the most hideous things I've ever seen adorn a body. :eek:

Are we sure that first "fedora" isn't a Hardy? :p

Randy

P.S I can only imagine what that furball looks like in person! haha

Hi,

I think the first one looks a *lot* like one of my cats laying on the living room floor right after she's had 'lunch on the wing', as it were....

If you pet it, does it purr??

Maybe we can name it 'Laurel'.

And then call this thread Laurel and Hardy! lol

Yeah. You are right! That one *was* bad, but someone was *bound* to say it! lol

Later!

Stan

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Warbaby said:
I spotted this oddity on eBay last week. It's the perfect hat for someone who longs to wear a small, furry animal on his head...

ReallyFurry.jpg

:eek: :eek: I think they forgot to shave the fur off the animal before they tried to turn it into a hat!

cptjeff

Practically Family
Stan said:
Hi,

Well, maybe. That would be *if* I had even half a clue who in heck Ed Hardy is (or was)...... [huh]

Actually, no. I can't see spending $90 for a ballcap unless it were made of woven gold or something like that! ;)

Later!

Stan

He's a tattoo artist, and has a line of overpriced, low quality and garish clothing typically worn by Jersey Shore types.

Memo said:
Looks like it has cooties

Much ignorance on this board regarding long hair felt finishes. With some steam and brushing it would look completely different.

I am sure you think the hat in my profile is unfinished.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
This is actually a very high quality long hair fur felt finish. I am not joking.
A trip to the salon for grooming and some fresher feathers and could be a nice hat, though not for all tastes. North American versions seem to be referred to as "Canadian Beaver".

rlk said:
A trip to the salon for grooming and some fresher feathers and could be a nice hat, though not for all tastes. North American versions seem to be referred to as "Canadian Beaver".

Yes I can see the taste thing but the felt - finish is of pretty high quality.

Stan

A-List Customer
mayserwegener said:
Much ignorance on this board regarding long hair felt finishes. With some steam and brushing it would look completely different.

I am sure you think the hat in my profile is unfinished.

Hi,

Oh, absolutely. With very little time or effort, I know that it would look completely different. I have seen many long-hair hats that looked wonderful.

As this one is in the auction photo, it looks more like a cat that has just eaten a bird. I'm pretty sure that the photo's white balance is way off and this isn't even anywhere near the actual color of the hat.

As such, I took this to be a joke thread with the joke being on the hat's seller. ;)

And, then, that ballcap just added to the humorous nature, of course! lol

later!

Stan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo