Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A touch of cinnamon

Mr_D.

A-List Customer
so I was making hot chocolate and i grate fresh cinnamon in mine. Some pieces broke off so I thought "what if I add them to my tobacco in my pipe?"

So I put a piece in my pipe with a full bowl and WOW. nice flavor.

So if you like cinnamon, give it a try.

Pry

New in Town
Works surprisingly well to garnish a beer too. Local bar here in Seoul has some kind of beer cocktail they make with their own granat and some espresso. They throw some cinnamon on top.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi, Sam Adam's commercial for their Winter Lager says that it has Cinnamon in it from Saigon. I've made my own Xmas Beer years ago and put Cinnamon and Ginger in it. The Winter Lager was a good lager, but it wasn't particularly Xmasy. I was disappointed, but I had HIGH expectations from Sam Adams.

Cinnamon is a great spice and one of my favorites. Grandma got me started on Coffee and Cinnamon Rolls at 3 years old.

Later

CopperNY

A-List Customer
in India (and some Indian restaurants, if you ask) you can get a "masala Coke". Coke with a selection of spice mixes. one was very heavy on the cinnamon.

very nice actually, and a pleasing digestif.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner