Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A very merry Christmas to you all ..!

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I wish to take this opportunity 'now' to wish ALL OF YOU who use and enjoy this room a VERY MERRY, SAFE AND PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS.

May you be surrounded by those who love and appreciate you and may next year bring much happiness, comfort and good things your way.

Thank you once again for helping make TFL the Great place, resource and little oasis of civility that it has become over the past several years.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

whitetie001-1.jpg

Lokar

A-List Customer
Merry Christmas, everyone! I'd say more but Paddy put all my thoughts down already. Thanks for such a great community.

Cricket

Practically Family
Merry Christmas to all!

And I love the photo Paddy. It sparked an idea in me. Perhaps we each could should snap and post a photo Christmas card for all on the Lounge to view? It would really continue that spirit that your photograph captured for me.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Great picture!

Wishing everyone on the Lounge the Hap-hap-happiest Holidays since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny Kaye!

Last edited:

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
You too Paddy old stick!

And a very Merry Christmas to all Loungers from Down Under.

Hope Santa is generous, and you all have a corker of a time :cheers1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot