Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A2 Jacket Advice

Big J

Call Me a Cab
@Gav

It's a new experience for me!
I've never been threatened by Andy/BK before!

Compare his reaction to my criticism of the way he does business to the way Aero responded to my criticism of their knitwear focused magazine last year here on TFL.

Ken Calder kindly entered correspondence with me directly by email (as a repeat customer, he was able to do so). He spent considerable time and effort explaining Aero's position. I understood that I was an over-reacting grouch who wasn't in full possession of the relevant facts. Therefore, I publicly apologized to Aero here on TFL. Ken offered to send me a copy of the publication gratis (although grateful for the offer, I declined).

See? That's awesome customer service even if on Aero's part the only motivation was to manage customer relations and PR. Professional. Polite. Successful.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's awesome customer service even if on Aero's part the only motivation was to manage customer relations and PR. Professional. Polite. Successful.

LGfv.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo