Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Action shots of you in your best leather...post 'em up!!!

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Late last week. The closing of the historic biker bar, The Buckaroo. This bar always had at least five to ten bikes parked out front and was one of my favorite places in Seattle. Too bad some rich bratty kid decided that the local was better suited for The GAP, or something equally obnoxious. Here's me in my CHP at the Buckaroo's last breath...I left to the chants of "burn out, burn out, burn out!" Yep, that was the type of crowd at "The Buck." Here's to 70 years of bikers, beer and barf!!!

61069_1183147236061_1749650710_359065_176720_n.jpg

Navin323i

Practically Family
Aero NYPD Action Shots

Here is my submission for this thread... a great way to break in our leather jackets (particularly my Aero FQHH jacket) is to simply wear them and do our daily tasks... hope you get a good laugh from my pics...

Oh no!!! Emergency dirty diaper... Officer Navin to the rescue. :D
NavinAction1.jpg

It's a dirty job... but someone's got to do it.
NavinAction2.jpg

Work in progress...
NavinAction3.jpg

Done!! Nothing makes a baby happier than a cleanly changed diaper, LOL. :D
NavinAction4.jpg

Rawky

One of the Regulars
Dav said:
Yes thats correct.

Thanks Dav

I really would like one....maybe even 2 :whistling (a black and a brown), but £500? Sheesh, even with one jacket I would have to go without food for a month.....

....oh by the way, Frank's a wicked name for a dog :)

Dav

One Too Many
Rawky said:
Thanks Dav

I really would like one....maybe even 2 :whistling (a black and a brown), but £500? Sheesh, even with one jacket I would have to go without food for a month.....

....oh by the way, Frank's a wicked name for a dog :)
Yes they are expensive and addictive(I'm waiting for a second to be delivered) but they will out last several cheaper mall jackets so cheaper in the long run.
Go for it, food is for wimps:)

Edward

Bartender
I remember back about 2003, discovering the Aero and the Eastman websites for the first time. Took a real fancy to an A2 and the Eastman Luftwaffe jackets - this in my pre-vintage days. At the time, I just couldn't justify £300 on a jacket...and a cheaper A2 style was vetoed by a then girlfriend who made quite plain her distaste for the combination of knit cuffs and leather (impliedly I would have stepped out alone while wearing such a jacket). Several years on, I am now much happier to spend on quality. There is a limit - I'd love a Buzz rickson B2 but I simply can't justify the £800odd price tag - however experience with owning Aero, Eastman, Lost Worlds and seeing several others has convinced me that it is worth paying out for a quality jacket which will long outlast the cheaper options. Not to mention the vast superiority in not only materials but also cut.

Jan.... thank-you, sir.... you do realise you are considered something of an authority yourself in these parts, specifically with reference to Aero leathers? :)

Rawky

One of the Regulars
Dav said:
Yes they are expensive and addictive(I'm waiting for a second to be delivered) but they will out last several cheaper mall jackets so cheaper in the long run.
Go for it, food is for wimps:)

Yeah!!! You're right. I'll get my pay cheque at the end of the month and then I'll look into getting a brown one....*sigh* And so the addiction begins :cool:

too much coffee

Practically Family
Navin;

Priceless photos my man............however, next time lengthen the FQPD (Front Quarter Plastized Diaper) about one inch. You have to allow for folds and creases. Also, subtract about one inch from the diameter of the waist. You don't want your daughter to have that boxy look that some people have; similar to when they wear Aero's Highwayman.
One more thing, I'm glad you went direct with the changing of the diaper versus going through your wife. Either way your daughter would have been content but it would have taken longer going through a "middle man" versus direct.
Tell your precious daughter I wish her all the best with her new diaper and inform her don't be afraid to get the FQPD wet because it will conform to her body.

Best regards, coffee

Navin323i

Practically Family
too much coffee said:
Navin;

Priceless photos my man............however, next time lengthen the FQPD (Front Quarter Plastized Diaper) about one inch. You have to allow for folds and creases. Also, subtract about one inch from the diameter of the waist. You don't want your daughter to have that boxy look that some people have; similar to when they wear Aero's Highwayman.
One more thing, I'm glad you went direct with the changing of the diaper versus going through your wife. Either way your daughter would have been content but it would have taken longer going through a "middle man" versus direct.
Tell your precious daughter I wish her all the best with her new diaper and inform her don't be afraid to get the FQPD wet because it will conform to her body.

Best regards, coffee

lol lol lol :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That was AWESOME, Coffee... fell out of my chair at work laughing. :D

You forgot to mention the beautiful "brown patina" on the inside of the diaper... definitely a vintage look but it's not for everyone... definitely an acquired taste and smell. ;)

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
9/9/09 Pacific Northwest Riders Bike Night; Vanson Insurrection Cafe' Racer Jacket; Custom Lettering on Jacket by Carrie Van Dyke; "Bike Night Knee Sliders" fashioned by Yours Truly; Totally Stock K9 Suzuki GSXR 1000 save the Yosh Silencer and the decals; Showin' off for the ladies!!!

645244366_ggqKC-XL.jpg

645243322_99Axg-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24