Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Action shots of you in your best leather...post 'em up!!!

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Dude,
Your girlfriend rides an S1000RR?
Why couldn't I find a woman like that.
But then again, she'd have more testosterone than me! lol
Hope you ride something equally manly, like a V Max or something.
Lenny

Mojo1975 said:
I thought it would be fun to see folks in action in some of their favorite leather jackets. Name the manufacturer and style of your jacket. Post 'em up!

Here's me going knee down on my girlfriend's new BMW S1000RR at our local park's largest parking lot. "Yep," I told her, "bike works great!" I'm in a Vanson Comet, elongated 3 inches. I also have custom lettering and stripes on the jacket with my initials on the front chest. Fun western belt too!!!

I put industrial strength velcro on handyman knee guards and then velcroed my Vanson race pucks onto those. It works pretty well...a lot cooler, no pun intended, than a full suit!!!

40055_1594445141929_1259942369_1575161_1073657_n.jpg

Dav

One Too Many
Cooperson said:
Nice Highwayman Dav. Crikey, Frank has a wicked looking stare - you'll never get mugged with him by your side :)
Thanks Cooperson, I think Frank would probably lick any mugger to death, he's a big wuss.

Atomic

One of the Regulars
Ah, had a feeling you guys from Insurrection would show up here someday. They have the most beautiful vintage moto jackets in Seattle, hands down. Got my Vanson from Wayne a few years back. I don't have any good pics of the Vanson being abused, but here's my regular old Alpinestars.

148861188-O.jpg

148858897-O.jpg

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Atomic said:
Ah, had a feeling you guys from Insurrection would show up here someday. They have the most beautiful vintage moto jackets in Seattle, hands down. Got my Vanson from Wayne a few years back. I don't have any good pics of the Vanson being abused, but here's my regular old Alpinestars.

148861188-O.jpg

148858897-O.jpg

Great pictures! Is the first T-4 at PR? Where's the second picture from/at? Get a picture of yourself in that Vanson!!!

Here's a fun picture goin' for that late apex in T-3 at PR...

BTW...it's Wade, not Wayne...LOL...Again, great pictures!!!

31106_1490303098443_1259942369_1299803_6605612_n.jpg

Atomic

One of the Regulars
Mojo1975 said:
Great pictures! Is the first T-4 at PR? Where's the second picture from/at? Get a picture of yourself in that Vanson!!!

Here's a fun picture goin' for that late apex in T-3 at PR...

BTW...it's Wade, not Wayne...LOL...Again, great pictures!!!

31106_1490303098443_1259942369_1299803_6605612_n.jpg

Sorry Wade! I thought I was close! The first pic is coming out of T2, the second I believe is heading inot T5. I have a pretty cool shot of me in T4 on my friends bike, not sure if I have any of my own bike though.

Hanging off for dear life and totally sketched out from the rough pavement and burned up Pilot Powers that my buddy had on the bike. Bones does amazing work though with his photography.
184379841-O.jpg

Here is coming out of T2 with my other friend Duane.
148858147-O.jpg

Edit

Here is that same friends bike in the bus stop. Same A* leathers.
IMG_8611a.jpg

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
^^^Great pictures! PR's a trip!!! It's too bad Bones is gone! He had some great photog skills! The gotbluemilk.com guy is pretty freakin' amazing though! He does a lot of the Bay Area stuff and AFM as well.

By the way, I've been doing SuMo lately down at PR's sister's local--PGP. OMG...for the money, the most bang for the buck!!! I went through the entire left (we were running it CCW) of my front and rear Michelin Pilots this past Wed. morning...hella fun! And you're just throwin' it into corner after corner after corner...it never stops!!!

60359_1182785827026_1749650710_358513_4269806_n.jpg

61274_1182786307038_1749650710_358514_4571974_n.jpg

Mojo1975

Sponsoring Affiliate
Dav said:
AFM,SuMo,PR's,PGP and CCW any chance of a translation into english?

LOL...oops...sorry....here's the breakdown:

AFM = American Federation of Motorcyclists

SuMo = SuperMoto, essentially a dirtbike with 17" wheels...sometimes a 16.5" front, yet you can run Sportsman class with a typical 19" rear and 21" front.

PR = Pacific Raceways

PGP = Fun, Fun, Fun, and, oh yeah, Pacific Grand Prix

CCW = Counter Clock Wise

CW = Clock Wise

Tommer45

One of the Regulars
Did somebody say Daytona?

Langltiz Cascade.

TomBar.jpg

A gas station in SC at 3am on our ride back to Jersey. Same Lantlitz, and my custom Schott chaps.

TomGas1.jpg

Atomic

One of the Regulars
Mojo1975 said:
^^^Great pictures! PR's a trip!!! It's too bad Bones is gone! He had some great photog skills! The gotbluemilk.com guy is pretty freakin' amazing though! He does a lot of the Bay Area stuff and AFM as well.

By the way, I've been doing SuMo lately down at PR's sister's local--PGP. OMG...for the money, the most bang for the buck!!! I went through the entire left (we were running it CCW) of my front and rear Michelin Pilots this past Wed. morning...hella fun! And you're just throwin' it into corner after corner after corner...it never stops!!!

I wanna try that, I have a DRZ that I've taken to PR a few times, but I never saw the new side track. How much are they asking to do Sumo events? I couldn't keep up with the price tag of running sportbikes after a while whilst trying to finish school. BTW, is that an RM-Z?

I got to see some of Gotbluemilk's stuff from down in Reno/Firnley. He has an awesome style that I liked, I didn't buy his because I prepaid Bones for that trip (about 15 of us went down and took Bones with us).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy