Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure! Fedora Lounge Folks in Action!

The spoiled girl got to ride shotgun in the helicopter at work today. Even got an instrument lesson that I'm not advanced enough in flying to remember yet (thanks Ron!)

Not being nosy, but what type of work do you do that you get to ride in heli's :D

It was a cold Sunday. My Favorit Winter Outdoor Clothing holds me warm. I use the At The Front Makinaw since this fall and loves it !!!

That is an awesome shot. I bet it was an adventure just getting there.

Gi Joe, you obviously take your exploring seriously. Great outfits that are practical and economical.

:arated:

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Those are some frosty walkabouts you do there Markus. I presume there is a warm lodge to return to with a fire place and schnapps to warm the blood after hiking through cold water?

Cheers!

Dan

$ally

One Too Many
These are wonderful! Thanks all for sharing your adventures.
We go mountain hiking, canyoneering, tent camping, trail riding, and ghost town exploring around Arizona, if anyone would like to join us, just send em a private message :)

Gijoe

A-List Customer
On the pic above i I walked alone and used the self timer.

This pic is from a New Year Walkout in the Montains. My Outfit was a contrast to the Skiing Nylon Suits.
The B-3 with a Wool Sweater was a bit to warm !

This was the first walkout with my new red Wings 8146
I looked long time for a vintage inspired Shoe with safe Vibrame Soles...i found it !!!!
RED%20WING%2021.jpg

Last edited:

andy richards

Practically Family
Thanks for sharing all your pictures with us. They are amazing and taken on beautiful places. The B&W pics looks as if they were taken 50 years ago!
Thanks and a happy new year to you, mate.
Andy

Mike K.

One Too Many
Ladies & Gentlemen,
Please keep in mind the theme/interests of The Fedora Lounge when posting to this (or any) thread. While your adventures in skydiving, firefighting, off-road vehicle riding, rock climbing, etc. are certainly interesting, not all of them necessarily belong here. Now if you are posting pics of adventures involving the use of truly vintage gear/clothing or reproductions of the same, well that's a different story and would certainly be appropriate for The Fedora Lounge. Rather than go through the previous few dozen pages of this thread and weed out the unrelated material, the bartenders will (for now) keep the content; however, we do ask that you please use discretion in your posts and make sure they are consistent with the overall theme/interests of The Fedora Lounge. Thanks so much! :)

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I had a bit of an adventure over the weekend. Here are some pictures to prove it.

A walk in the woods:

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

Just right after skiing at Bear Mountain:

DSC00314.jpg

Roving_Bohemian

One of the Regulars
Originally Posted by Badluck Brody
I see all these great places and pictures and can't help but wonder... why did I ever come back to Wisconsin???

Only my lady could make me quit roving, and thank goodness she's a traveler too - we're off for world adventure again right after the wedding!

there's something about the travel bug... once you get it, you no longer have a real "home"... "Home" is wherever you make it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy