Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventurebilt 7 3/4 For Sale

wayside

New in Town
Save yourself $225! This beauty will only cost you $425 plus shipping (Tell me where you are and how you prefer it shipped and I'll give you the rate). It's in wonderful condition, no stains, no cut marks, no moth bites. This is a well taken care of hat in the rare "large head" size...so all you big guys out there...here's a chance to own one of Steve Delk's originals at a huge savings. Please ask any and all questions. The hat will be well packaged for shipment.

Thanks for looking.

Rich

DSC_6564_zps191a56a3.jpg

DSC_6562_zpse8eda6e2.jpg

DSC_6560_zps60aad4d1.jpg

DSC_6555_zps01e9bcc5.jpg

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Okay... I know next to nothing about this mark. I assume it's custom, hand made, Indy Style (from the name). Is that why it's worth so much used? I'm not insulting.... just asking.

Worf

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Okay... I know next to nothing about this mark. I assume it's custom, hand made, Indy Style (from the name). Is that why it's worth so much used? I'm not insulting.... just asking.

Worf

Delk made the hats for IJ & the crystal skull.
He does nice work, but some have been waiting 1/10th of their life expectancy on orders... is all.

wayside

New in Town

Worf

Adventurebilt hats by Steve Delk are handmade to order and sell for $650 retail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou