Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventurebilt hats confuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.

buler

I'll Lock Up
This thread is not heading in a good direction. Calling all moderators, calling all moderators......

Probably best to lock this one. Just my opinion.....

B

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
OK. So where did anyone attack anyone for being an injured fireman? If someone did attack him for being an injured fireman, I'd join the chorus to call this an unfair, scurrilous attack. But before I get my dander up, I'd like to see who did it and when.

For a guy who read this:
Steve has two seperate timelines on making hats. If you pay the new price of $650, the wait time is ~six weeks. If you paid the lower price of ~$400 or so you have a significantly longer wiat time. Any one who paid the lower price can give Steve the price difference & get bumped up the list.

Also, Steve tries to keep his blocks constantly in use. If you have a really weird hat size & there is no one waiting before you might get it sooner rather than later.

As Steve trying to "force" his customers to pay more, it's interesting that you didn't read the above comment as a slam. I certainly don't think it was a compliment either. When one characterizes something as a "mess" and then proceeds to describe said "mess" including a line about "Ex-Firemen making hats," I would not interpret that as an overtly friendly line.

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
I can see your point that it might not have been "overtly friendly." But no where did it say anything about an injured fireman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters