Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AEF Supply on the web...

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hello all!

I was wondering if any of you that are re-enactors or just collectors have ever bought any items from Alan over at AEF Supply. What is the quality of his recreated uniforms & equipment and what is it like ordering from him?
I've been wanting to order from him for some time and wanted to know what his customer service is like and if any of you are happy with what you got from him.
I have tried to call him but his phone line seems to be down or it is a new line since his voice mail service isn't set up yet.
I always like to do plenty of research before I order something since I prefer to get the best bang from my buck.
Thank you in advance for any input & insight you may be able to offer, and help me make an informed purchase. Any help at all is greatly welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!

Dan

Vladimir Berkov

One Too Many
I bought some Pershing boots from him years ago and they have held up very well. I recently tried emailing him with no response, though.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I tried e-mailing him too with little success. Tends to make me wonder. But he could also be on vacation or hospitalized, one never knows.[huh]

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Well I left a review over there. Now maybe I'll finally get some sort of a response from Alan and find out where in the mix my shirt is. Thanks for this heads-up JRB, I appreciate it, hopefully this will work.
His prices are good and from what I've read folks are please with his products once they get them, but his customer service is below par. For me customer service is everything. You can have a mediocre product, but if your customer service is above and beyond, it makes all the difference. The customer should feel like one in a million instead of one of a million. And a displeased customer with time on their hands is a dangerous thing. I try to do that every day at work, and so far it works.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot