Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1920s Work Coat

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
@ProteinNerd, I actually got rid of this at least 6 months ago. I found it too restrictive and never really wore it. I wore the Stockman much more and replaced the Work Coat with a black Teamster, to replace the one I stupidly traded in before the WC.

I now have a cordovan Teamster coming next month, and at least I know that fit works for me.
It's a pity it takes so many poor choices before we learn what works and what doesn't. :p

wdw

One Too Many
Yeah, that was basically £700-odd (including the Teamster) I threw away to find a fit I didn't like.

The good that came out of it was replacing it with the Teamster with the Sunburst pockets, so that was an improvement on before, albeit a costly one.

@ProteinNerd, I actually got rid of this at least 6 months ago. I found it too restrictive and never really wore it. I wore the Stockman much more and replaced the Work Coat with a black Teamster, to replace the one I stupidly traded in before the WC.

I now have a cordovan Teamster coming next month, and at least I know that fit works for me.
Damn it! Must've been the one day I didn't look at the classifieds. That is such a kick ass jacket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy