Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1930's HB Chromexel HH Cordovan

cuchulain

Familiar Face
Hello,

I think my leather jacket phase is coming to an end, I just don't find them very comfortable and I'm probably not cool enough to pull it off. Anyway I eat all the depreciation on this wonderful jacket. It's just starting to break-in and look really good. It has no inside pockets I wanted it to look really tailored. It has no damage other than typical wear. I tried to highlight wear marks from the seat belt. Fit pics are from when it was brand new for full disclosure. In this photo I'm ~5'9 175 lbs

Size 40
Pit to Pit: 22"
Shoulder seam to seam: 18"
Sleeve length: 25"
Back Length: 25"

To me it fits like a true tailored size 40. Pics are below, I'm looking for $700 shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal, thanks.

LwDpg1x.jpg
XllYP5B.jpg
jeqYrlg.jpg
7uXJuzI.jpg
wQrpGnW.jpg
eDLAddn.jpg
UpxICLy.jpg
zJq1Vok.jpg
EUqTkEL.jpg

I'm with stmike and Grayland here.
That's the thing, cuchulain; If you feel your leather jacket phase is over, then this is the perfect moment for you to keep what is probably the finest piece of clothing you will ever have. I don't know how to explain this and the fact that you look tremendously cool aside, but being free from overthinking these stupid things is what it's all about. Just keep the jacket, forget about it, throw it on when the need arises; on a foul day or whatever and enjoy life knowing that you have a really fantastic and useful jacket you can rely on.
Take it to any tailor and tell them to sew in two or even three inside pockets.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I'm with stmike and Grayland here.
That's the thing, cuchulain; If you feel your leather jacket phase is over, then this is the perfect moment for you to keep what is probably the finest piece of clothing you will ever have. I don't know how to explain this and the fact that you look tremendously cool aside, but being free from overthinking these stupid things is what it's all about. Just keep the jacket, forget about it, throw it on when the need arises; on a foul day or whatever and enjoy life knowing that you have a really fantastic and useful jacket you can rely on.
Take it to any tailor and tell them to sew in two or even three inside pockets.

Fully, totally agree!!!

I have another Aero FQHH and I've just past the "uncomfortable" part of break in. It's now becoming part of me. Keep it and enjoy it! That's my $.02...

cuchulain

Familiar Face
Y'all are probably right, I've been wearing it nearly everyday since October so maybe I just need a break from it and mix in non-leather jackets I'm more comfortable in and save this for when I feel like wearing it. Worst case scenario when I die my future grandson will have a kick-ass vintage leather in pristine shape.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
I'm with them---Do not sell this jacket!! Threads like this one shows how good the people really are here !!

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I agree with all of the previous posts regarding this jacket. I think it looks great and you should hold onto it.

Mark

Practically Family
Agree, you look great in it. I often feel the same about my FQHH Highwayman but when I do put it on I feel a million dollars! Cover it and leave it in the wardrobe until the urge comes back again (when the weather warms up is a good time to wear I think).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner