Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 50’s midnight blue ass kicker Halfbelt

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Ok, here I go. I checked with Holly if they still have some left of this batch of Mdidnight Blue CXL...

Tony, next time to place an order with Aero, just make it two. Measurements will be fine for me, and we may be able to secure a discount. And I can safe a few months of waiting...

Ok, here I go. I checked with Holly if they still have some left of this batch of Mdidnight Blue CXL...

Tony, next time to place an order with Aero, just make it two. Measurements will be fine for me, and we may be able to secure a discount. And I can safe a few months of waiting...
LOL! You got it brother!

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nothing too crazy but suffice it to say there was a strong desire to deliver on Aero’s part, as I’m sure there is with every jacket. I haven’t taken it off since it arrived. This one has to see me to the other side (or at least to age 65)!
I encourage peacoat to not allow ton to list this beauty on TFL without a 14-day quarantine ;)

Kuro

Practically Family
Bravo.

Similar to studying, practice and becoming proficient in a skill, you are nailing design and fit for your needs.

This is one way that success and achievement can be perceived. Congratulations.

Sooooo... I asked Holly, and they are out of that particular batch. Strange emotional mixture of relief and disappointment...

Or as they said: There can be only one!
Would be interesting to see what the next batch looks like! In three attempts they have all been different.
1: 30’s HB
E1FD0BDF-8409-48F8-80BF-A5321EF0FCB6.jpeg

2. PHWM:
C953F503-3722-4B55-BFE3-E60C9BAFF527.jpeg

3. 50’s HB:
0BD6C2E1-FD78-4919-BEEE-6BAA7ADFED91.jpeg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No’1 just looks black to me. I really like the other 2.
Yeah it essentially was just that. Maybe a hint of green but it always looked black to me as well.
I’ve got a Teamster form that batch and indeed it is much duller than the newer batches. It looks black in darker settings, but some blues and grays and greens to come through in the light

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
the 1st one is pure lie lol...
looked like they test the water by choosing the "coldest" black they have in stock and called it midnight blue, then it caught on and they starts formulating a real "black blue" and still struggling with the right recipe:D:D:D the 2nd one looks right at midnight, last one is a clearly day break... not a midnight

Edward

Bartender
I'm kinda hoping someone will do a bluecore, akin to the original blue-black goat Aero used for a Levis jacket way back when, but less rapid to age. Something maybe more like their black-brown, but with blue rather than brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto