Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A-2 Split FQHH Special Order Never worn sz 48

les_garten

One of the Regulars
This is a Size 48 Split FQHH that was a limited run from Aero back in the day when they did these kinds of things.

The Squadron Patch is leather and Hand Painted. I don't remember if this was done by Jerome Urbaniak or not. I think I may have had him do the Patch for me.

This jacket is FQHH that has been split to leave the Top grain making it lighter and thinner. It is a beautiful Russet brown with Berry knits and feels kinda Oily to the touch like FQHH does. The jacket is very supple. The idea was to get that 50 mission look right out of the box.

This was a limited run offered to very few Aero customers. At that time I had bought 30 jackets or so, that was probably what qualified me!

The lining is Red cotton Drill. They would not do Silk on any FQHH jackets so this was as close as they would do.

The Zip is a New Old Stock original Crown

Interior Silk Blood chit pocket

Measurements:

A 26
B 23
C 24
D 22
E 23
F 6

$(KGrHqYOKo0E1z3+WM5vBNwIjLoK9w~~_12.JPG

Price: $800 Shipped CONUS will ship Internationally if buyer pays shipping costs

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner