Aero ANJ-4 - size 40 for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Twit, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Twit

Twit Familiar Face

DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0013.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0015.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0019.JPG DSC_0020.JPG I toyed with the idea of putting this up for sale last year and since then I have not worn it so it would be better for it to go to somebody (somewhere cold!) to get some wear out of it.

The jacket is basically as new as it has only been worn a handful of times and is nowhere near broken in with the leather still nice and shiny, the storm cuffs still very tight and the lining etc. unmarked (see pics)

The measurements are:

Chest size: 40"
    Back Length: 26"
    Pit to pit: 22-23"
    Shoulder to shoulder (straight across): 20-21"
    Arm Length: 25"

The jacket came direct from Aero and at the moment an new one would be £855.00. Therefore, I am looking for around the £725.00 mark plus shipping. I can ship anywhere at cost. Hopefully the pictures load and show how good the jacket is.

King B, Alexlutov and Bfd70 like this.
  2. Twit

Twit Familiar Face

Not quite sure why it has posted the pictures twice...

3. Alexlutov

Alexlutov One of the Regulars

This is a masterpiece, good luck with the sale..

Monitor likes this.
  4. Twit

Twit Familiar Face

Thanks, it is beautiful thing! I am almost tempted to put it in a case and hang it on the wall... The issue is that it never really gets cold enough for long enough to actually wear it. I am also beginning to wonder if I am just not a traditional jacket type shape, they always seem to come up to short for my taste...

5. Monitor

Monitor

Aero makes beautiful jackets but they absolutely excel at sheepskin styles. This is beyond stunning.

6. Twit

Twit Familiar Face

It is...

So much so that I am now having second thoughts, especially as it has got cold enough to wear it! I suspect that this one may stay but the D3 which I’m also selling does have to go!