Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero B-6 Sz 46 FS

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is my Aero B-6 Seal/Seal jacket in a size 46. It is in like new condition, no flaws, rips, tears, off smells, etc. This jacket features the nicely contrasting OD thread. All zips function perfectly. I purchased it last year from the original owner. It was originally purchased through Aero USA, sewn by Kelly in Aug. 2011. Due to have also acquiring an ELC B-3 and a couple of D-1s, I have too many shearling jackets to wear and not enough winter to wear them in. So it is time to thin the herd a bit!

Dimensions are as follows:

Tagged Size 46
21” across the shoulders
25” sleeve length
27” back height
22 ½” zip
25” pit to pit front and rear

I am 5’11” and weigh 200 lbs and it fits me perfectly. As you can see from the photos, it is in virtually new condition. Shearling and horse hide trim is extremely soft and pliable. No flaking of the shearling skin whatsoever. A new jacket from Aero is nearly $ 1,200 with a wait time of almost six months. Why wait and you can save a bundle on this one!

I am asking $800 shipped in the CONUS for the jacket. I will discount to $750 if paid by bank check or wire. Shipping outside the CONUS at additional cost to buyer.

Please PM me or contact via email at b6a4dtm@yahoo.com

20130213-_DSC6960.jpg

20130116-_DSC0274.jpg

20130116-_DSC0270.jpg

20130116-_DSC0271.jpg

20130213-_DSC6961.jpg

20130213-_DSC6962.jpg

20130213-_DSC6964.jpg

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
HH is used for the thin trim pieces binding the seams and on the collar trim on the back of the jacket, the rest is the shearling. Hope that helps.

The other three jackets are JC's test D-1, the ELC B-3 I bought from John and an RMNZ D-1 with the most amazing shearling I've ever seen. The RMNZ is a beater (well used) but it feels like an old slipper its so comfortable, so its a keeper. Plus I got it for a song. I seem to be more attached to these three than I am to the B-6. The B-6 is quite beautiful and I was torn selling it, but I have to be realistic that I'm not wearing it and its like new, so its best to sell it.

kyboots

Practically Family
Tell me where the length comes on you. The back height is 27" I assume base of collar to end ( not top of collar ). My Bootlegger is 25" and fits just below my belt. You are 5' 11" and I am 6'1" 210 lbs. Will this be long enough for me?. thanks John

Last edited:

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
The 27" is from the base of the collar to the bottom of the jacket. The jacket sits on me approx. 1/2" to 1" below my belt buckle in front and 1 1/2" to 2" below my belt in the back. I have a longer torso, with shorter legs, my inseam being 29" - 30". Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy