Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero barnstormer(mariner) for sale. Black horsehide. 46- check it out.

oldschoolnew$$$

New in Town
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180771031539?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

size 46 xl / xxl the "Mariner"

Well, here you go. One the the most coveted coats on the planet. The Aero Horse. The Mariner is a very versatile coat, almost identical to the barnstormer, but with no belt, and a nicer collar. I had this made for me from Aero, and it is a stock 46. It is lined in black alpeca ( very warm), has two inside pockets, and two handwarmers. Model is 6'2 225. Nice room to layer, very comfy. If you know these coats, you know it takes a lifetime to break them in. This has a nice start, and has a nice petina already. I paid over $1300 to have this made, shipped, and w customs charges. If you have been looking for one, jump on it, its in great shape. It will take you until next summer to get one made, they are that backed up.

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=28

they go for 650 pounds ($1100) before options, shipping and customs fees

sleeve from shoulder to cuff 26, top seam shoulder to shoulder. 21.5, pit to pit seam. 26, length from top of back seam to bottom of back, 33.5 (not including collar)

I typically can wear a 46r or 46L in a suit coat. This coat can fit as either, plenty of room and the length of coat is right in the pocket for anyone 6'3 or under. I have listed the exact measurements just in case, so make sure to double check.

From the Aero site:

We have been making the mariner jacket for some time now for the German market and we have recently decided to make it available worldwide.

Made of our finest front quarter black horsehide and lined in Alpaca wool. The mariner is a version of the naval pea coat, in black leather, hence the name.

Similar to the Barnstormer but with more rounded collar lapels. The bottom pockets are button down with scalloped edges on the pocket flaps

paypal only, immediate payment required. no international shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy