Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Barnstormer used, sleeve lenght, keep it?

Sorry man, but the sleeves are too short... :( It's not bad but I personally would keep looking. It's a really nice looking coat, tho.

Cocker

Practically Family
Sleeves look a bit too short, indeed. And most of all, the coat looks way too baggy on you (for my taste, anyway). If you really want to go for that style, my best bet would be for your to go with Aero and ask one to be made using your measurements.

wdw

One Too Many
Shame, but the sleeves are too short and it looks too long in the body too. Much better to bite the bullet and buy one direct from Aero that's made for your measurements.

Peacoat

Bartender
The sleeves are short, and the body just appears to be of the wrong size for you. As WDW said, it is better to get one made for you. If you are in the US or Canada (your personal info doesn't tell us), go through Wade and Carrie for a good fit every time.

obwohl

New in Town
Fortunately I live in Munich. So i went to Gasoline Alley and ordered an "Elvis" (customized for my size), which is a complete different story of course :)
Thanks to all for feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR