Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Dustbowl, Cordovan FGHH, Size 38

wdw

One Too Many
It's FQHH, despite the title. This was my favourite jacket for a while, but I've put on a few pounds since then and I no longer wear it. It's been broken in so is softer than you'd think and is an absolutely lovely jacket to look at. The shade is one of the darker cordovans. It'll go up on ebay for more, but I'd rather sell through here.

Specs:
Chest - 21.75"
Back - 23.75"
Sleeves - 25"
Shoulders - 17.5"
Lining is Weathered Grant.

DB1_zpsyorgmggt.jpg

DB2_zpsln5l8mfh.jpg

DB3_zpsm5dhb5wu.jpg

DB4_zpscbnj9lic.jpg

Last edited:

wdw

One Too Many
Thanks for the offer, but Parcelforce tracked to Europe costs about £60, so I'd need to charge the £400 originally quoted for overseas delivery. And that's £400 to me after the buyer pays Paypal fees.

wdw

One Too Many
For Aero, who no doubt have reduced rates for large volume. If you don't believe me, visit the Royal Mail website and price for a 2.75kg parcel to Europe. £60.42 for 3 day tracked insured.

If parcel brokers are used, they're cheaper but with a higher risk of lost parcels from what I've read.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
PMs are your friend ;)

But in all seriousness, still a great jacket and price!

Reactions: wdw

wdw

One Too Many
Yes it does have the hookless zipper. I like the slightly darker shade of this and have just asked for the same in another Teamster, only one size up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21