Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Fontana CR Black steer CXL v. 1.0

Rich22

Practically Family
I was going to ask almost the same question- didn't it start life with a 27" back and 27" sleeves?

It looks a little short for you, I'm afraid, but not very short. The neck looks too tight by the way? Appears to be digging in at the back of the neck and as if it would choke you in the front if you did it up.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So I just re-measured it here, the
Back length is 24.5" (from below collar)
Pit to Pit is 23.5"
Waist - 20"
Torso - 20.5" (just down zipper below collar)
Sleeve: 26"

Rich22

Practically Family
Guess that's just the circumfrence of the hole - let me do that...

Looks like about 16.25"
Thanks. That is pretty snug. With leather, for a jacket in that size, I believe you'd usually want 18 or 18 1/4" there. I know Cafe Racers/Board Racers are intentionally snug, but still. That's the equivalent of a 15" collar on a dress shirt.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Thanks for the insight there Rich! I'll sure take this into consieration as I set up an order with Carrie.

So overall, I think next week I'll move this along. It has "technically" had a person speak out for it already, but I'll touch base with him first. However I have a friend who would likely fit it quite well here locally, so I would like to let him try it out first.

My thoughts are to order a Sheene through Carrie set up similar (except size wise) to this one.

Randy, was the jacket altered? 24.5" back and I would have sent it back. I never ordered anything from Aero under 26" and this one I think I spec'd at 26.75". Post a pic with a measuring tape! That seems quite impossible that it lost 2"!
image-jpeg.134018

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran