Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Goatskin Jacket

LZHA

New in Town
Hi there,
I just picked up my first aero jacket last week, the style is dustbowl, it is seal goatskin in size 36. Blue label product and the price is very affordable, which is 450 pounds.
The overall quality is great on this jacket. The goatskin looks and feels good. The weight of this jacket is about 1.7kg and it is soft and I break in it in a couple of days. The stitching is nice and all hardware works well. One thing I have to mention is that the right arm's leather in this jacket is a little bit thinner than the leather in the right arm. However, consider it is a blue label with a relatively lower price. I think it is acceptable.
Front
lcLNPs4.jpg

Back
V9U1fwQ.jpg

Fit
W12IEMU.jpg

Sc5fgTO.jpg

W12IEMU

Sc5fgTO

I am satisfied with this jacket and I can't wait to purchase my next Aero jacket.

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
No photos showing for me. Some panels are often thicker than other panels and/or smoother or rougher and even slightly different in color. That's a hand crafted natural material for you. Although that being said, there are some makers who obsess and work to make everything 'even' because they consider it aesthetically superior. There's certainly an argument for this. But it doesn't matter to me. 2 kilos is heavy for goat in such a small size. I had one in a 44 and it weighed 1.7 kilos.

LZHA

New in Town
No photos showing for me. Some panels are often thicker than other panels and/or smoother or rougher and even slightly different in color. That's a hand crafted natural material for you. Although that being said, there are some makers who obsess and work to make everything 'even' because they consider it aesthetically superior. There's certainly an argument for this. But it doesn't matter to me. 2 kilos is heavy for goat in such a small size. I had one in a 44 and it weighed 1.7 kilos.
are the pictures showing now? Sorry, first time to post, I just learned how to post the pictures correctly.

LZHA

New in Town
Oh, Just have another weight measurement, it is 1.7 KG.

Finn Vigorous

One of the Regulars
Congrats, sharp-looking jacket and a great deal.

Aero's goat is really nice and in my opinion even a bit underrated: versatile and good-looking hide with high abrasion resistance. Got currently a PHWM in seal goat on the wait list.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB