Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman in Cherry Steerhide

Mark

Practically Family
Looks great and a nice fit. Can't help thinking you'd look good in a black Highwayman.

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Barman- again, such a great jacket. I hope you enjoy every second you wear that thing.

For high quality, made-to-measure shirts I'd look into Natty Shirts or Luxire. I have a Luxire and absolutely love it. I've got 3 Natty Shirts coming in. You can pick the fabric you'd like (the fabric you choose decides the price of the shirt), you can select the fit you'd like, customize the whole shirt (collar, buttons, sleeves, pocket and other custom requests) and they make the shirt to your exact measurements. Most Natty Shirts are around $35. Right now they're having a sale, if you buy 3 shirts you get free shipping. Luxire is a tad more expensive, I paid $65 for my shirt but it's great. Superfast shipping, too.

If you want a nice, vintage custommade fedora hat, look up Art Fawcett from Vintage Silhouettes. He makes great hats, a lot of chaps on the forum have got one (or more) and they swear by it. Again, you can pick or come up with any style you'd like, and Art'll do his magic. I highly recommend him.

For high quality jeans, do check out Samurai Jeans! I've got my second pair on the way, and they're just the best.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS