Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Big J

Call Me a Cab

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
It's all about balance. As it is, the AL version looks as if the pockets have started somewhere at the chest but have sunk southwards over time. Horrid leather it's made of too, but that's by the by.
The leather type/ quality is what really stuck out for me from day one. Some strange looking hides with very uninspired designs. The combination really put me off. Throw in some of their early sale jackets at£150-£250 and they didn't seem too high end or exclusive either.

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
The leather type/ quality is what really stuck out for me from day one. Some strange looking hides with very uninspired designs. The combination really put me off. Throw in some off heir early sale jackets at£150-£250 and they didn't seem too high end or exclusive either.

Yes to all of the above. The shame is that competition is good for the market, but a "me too" doesn't really shake things up much. BK, Himel, Thedi and others have all brought interesting designs to the market and moved the needle a bit in that regard.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
No, their legal team is currently on the long flight to Japan...

Sweet!
I can recommend a good 'drink all you can' Belgian bar, and they and they can fill me in on Alexander Leather mystery designer!
After all, if they haven't passed the bar here, they can't practice.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Sweet!
I can recommend a good 'drink all you can' Belgian bar, and they and they can fill me in on Alexander Leather mystery designer!

I think they are coming to offer you the designer job. Can't be too hard to move around a few pockets.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think they are coming to offer you the designer job.

How difficult can it be?

tracingmain.jpg

900px-Trace-Using-Only-Tracing-Paper-and-Pencil-Lead-for-Visual-Artists-Step-4.jpg

tracecrop.jpg

tonypaj

Practically Family
Can you do pockets? Lots of them? If so, you're HIRED!

As a journalist that covered the court case, would you think that an interview with AL and a story, whatever the outcome is, might make sense? To me, it seems the next logical step. Even if they refuse a meeting, that is a story by itself. If not, just report what they say.

Cocker

Practically Family
Sweet!

A Belgian bar? In JAPAN?? What kind of beer do they sell???

Big J

Call Me a Cab
A Belgian bar? In JAPAN?? What kind of beer do they sell???

About 850 different types!

But the best thing is that for 5000¥ you can drink all you want for two hours, with six servings of food each.

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I doubt it at this point. We're beyond the point of 'deferring for further time' - I think only the PF could ask for further time if the social work reports had not been completed.

wdw

One Too Many
At what time is the sentencing, and will we then be told any further information that may have been withheld?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy