Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nick, No harm, no foul. The mere fact that we may disagree regarding the propriety or tone of this thread does not change the undeniable fact that you are good-natured, caring individual and an unmitigated gentleman. You are also an invaluable contributor to this forum and community.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
+2 No one expresses stuff better than Superfluous, and Nick virtually everyone here sees you as one of the good guys, myself included.

hidetanner

New in Town
This is a very difficult time for all who know both parties, some people are more computer literate than others and those who aren't shouldn't be ridiculed , not all of us are journalists or the equaulvent..... There are two sides to every story and not everyone can step forward and tell all, none of you have worked with either party and is all hear say on your part, if all persons stepped up and spoke it would be very interesting to see the outcome...it is difficult to express your feelings when you are shot down in flames when you are not used to this...easy when you are miles away..

Big J

Call Me a Cab
This is a very difficult time for all who know both parties, some people are more computer literate than others and those who aren't shouldn't be ridiculed , not all of us are journalists or the equaulvent..... There are two sides to every story and not everyone can step forward and tell all, none of you have worked with either party and is all hear say on your part, if all persons stepped up and spoke it would be very interesting to see the outcome...it is difficult to express your feelings when you are shot down in flames when you are not used to this...easy when you are miles away..

It's not 'hear-say', it's evidence given in a court of law!

Incredible recovery there. Color me amazed.

Feraud

Bartender
Agreed. This went beyond a simple,"he said, she said". The parties had their say in court.

The public legal record of this event has been written.

Hide tanner, feel free to step up with your side of the story if you were a witness to the events.

You seem to have found a way to express yourself very well now, so why not tell us what you know about these issues since you do claim to have been involved and know others directly affected. Most everyone here is willing to listen to that side of the story. Yet you only seem willing to be vague without specifics of any kind. The trial is over and you state to no longer work for either company, so what's to lose..?? Much of the discussion here has been directed at finding and exposing the truth about the matter.
To be so unclear about your inside knowledge helps no one to understand what may have actually gone on behind the scenes.
HD

AdeeC

Practically Family
Yes Hidetanner, come clean. How can we give you any sympathy when we have to weigh the comprehensive court evidence against your vague evasive protestations which convince nobody.

pawineguy

One Too Many

In order to be shot down, you need to first fly.

You don't need to express any feelings, just tell us what the other side of the story is that we're missing.

hidetanner

New in Town
Firstly I didn't ask anyone for sympathy, that is not the issue here, I don't need to convince anyone, you have to be careful even though the court case is over, this has been a difficult time for everyone and now everyone has to move forward...

Everyone has moved forward sans you. In fact, given the complete change in writing form, I'd wager that both of you have not moved on but hey, I'm up to keep this thread alive. The more that see it, the better.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Firstly I didn't ask anyone for sympathy, that is not the issue here, I don't need to convince anyone, you have to be careful even though the court case is over, this has been a difficult time for everyone and now everyone has to move forward...

You're all of a sudden much more eloquent tonight so there is obviously more than one person using this account, but that aside, either tell us the other side of the story that you allude to we're not going to get anywhere with this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider