Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I genuinely tried to extend an olive branch but, alas, it appears that my offering was for not.

internet-troll.jpg

dan_t

Practically Family
hidetanner, you are either honestly trying to reach out to this community as you feel you have something valuable to say, or you are trying to divert the conversation for some inexplicable reason.
Let's assume the first of these two for the time being.

In this modern world, not everyone is perfectly comfortable with computers, so I am sure the broad audience of the Lounge will provide you some leeway here.
If you are connected to the case being discussed, you must genuinely feel that you have something to add, otherwise why post here?

It is this new element of information that the Lounge would dearly welcome from you. I seriously doubt that if you are genuine, anyone will shoot you down for adding a different perspective. There are numerous questions that members here have that you may be able to assist with, but this is up to you.

To simply announce yourself as 'being connected' and then provide evasive responses that appear to be unconnected to the topic being discussed is not going to do you any good whatsoever.

If you have something of value to add, please, let have it.

tropicalbob

Trolls really are pathetic. The other one has no knowledge or understanding of the affair (hence his use of "heretic" instead of the proper word "criminal"), yet will fill up half a page with whining and accusations, and this one simply prints quotes because he can't come up with anything. I get the feeling this one's a kid and the other's a geezer. All the lonely people.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Trolls really are pathetic. The other one has no knowledge or understanding of the affair (hence his use of "heretic" instead of the proper word "criminal"), yet will fill up half a page with whining and accusations, and this one simply prints quotes because he can't come up with anything. I get the feeling this one's a kid and the other's a geezer. All the lonely people.

Yeah, but this troll is in Scotland so it could be more malicious that simple trolling.

Feraud

Bartender
We're being flooded with reported posts, half of which are not making any sense at all.

Let's rein in the odd off topic chatter and try to focus on the topic at hand.

tropicalbob

Right. It was nice to hear from Butte: when I first checked out the FL it was he who really got me interested in Aero and informed my decision to give them a try. Always a level-headed sort of gentleman.

tropicalbob

I suggested yesterday or the day before that Craig think about offering this story to one of the bigger mags, as it has a great deal of not only human interest but also insight into the artisinal field. I can't imagine that a lot of folks wouldn't be drawn to such a piece, especially if it were accompanied by photos of the jackets. I also wonder how the Calders would feel about it.

Otter

One Too Many
Good to hear from you as well Butte, but lay off the majestic Weasel. I keep ferrets, and have a soft spot for them.

So....has this person fessed up to being part of the conspiracy or did I misread the last few pages?

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Good to hear from you as well Butts, but lay off the majestic Weasel. I keep ferrets, and have a soft spot for them.

So....has this person fessed up to being part of the conspiracy or did I misread the last few pages?

I got a weasel that nonchalantly walks through my back garden at 2:15 every afternoon.

Apologies for equating weasels with persons now consuming bread and water 3x daily.
I did a disservice to weasels and for that I apogize.

Thanks to those who even remember me let alone didn't ask for my banning.

Right. It was nice to hear from Butte: when I first checked out the FL it was he who really got me interested in Aero and informed my decision to give them a try. Always a level-headed sort of gentleman.

Kind of you. When I arrived, jansolo, HD, Windward and many others were here to answer every dumb question and pointed me to Aero, helping guide me through that first custom torture session - meaning, you tend to overthink every single thing until you and the vendor are dizzy.

Through all that, I had great experiences with Aero and even AERO USA.
Almost from the start, there were odd foes of Aero that I never understood. It always seemed "personal" which I never understood. Over the years, it became more clear and between the two forums I frequented, I saw decidedly opinionated sides being taken. I also saw a lot of passive-aggressive behavior. I'd wager that there are some friendships and/or business dealings yet untold.

Who'd have thunk that so much drama was present in the small world of custom leather jackets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21