Aero Leather Clothing trial update

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Sloan1874, May 1, 2015.

1. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

+1

2. AdeeC

AdeeC Practically Family

I wonder where is Plumbline? He hijacked a thread I recently started just to point out Aero military jacket price rises. He turned the whole thread into a vituperative attack against Aero. Eventually it got so bad the thread was deleted.
    Further, some of these posters popping up and attempting to shame others and agitating for the thread closure are actually doing the opposite.
    They are just giving it more energy and life and keeping it at the top of the outerwear page.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  3. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Which, not unlike the Classifieds ad placed by a former member, the Bartenders wisely choose some leeway to allow the real personalities to be exposed. The beauty is that they do it all by themselves.
    Me - I am and always have been an Aero/Calder fan since I joined. It was not difficult to see some of what was going on not only at the factory and new factories, but also by some members here (and other sites).
    One of the reasons I mostly left here was the abundance of the anti-Aero trolls here. But I just left - I didn't announce it after telling everyone how to post.

Let 'em post. Best way to clear the brush off of the weasels in the fields.

4. Big J

Big J Call Me a Cab

Really?
    Just 'forget all about it' and 'be nice'?

I want the truth.
    I unanswered questions answered.
    I want people to stop posting lies about Aero Leather in other places.
    I want people to not edit their web-pages to delete connections with Will Lauder.
    I want to know who designed Alexander Leathers product range.
    I want to know why the identity of Alexander Leathers designer is a secret.
    I want to know why Will's wife married him after he fired her (after all, in court, it was claimed that incarcerating WL would have a negative economic impact on her. I'd have thought that getting fired would have had a pretty serious economic impact myself).
    I want to know why Steve Toohey and Sandy Alexander didn't spring to Will's defense vigorously in court.
    I want to know why there are so many Lounge members who wish the whole thing would go away and never be spoken of again.
    I want to know why Lounge members who disagree with this thread keep coming back to read it, get their blood pressure up, comment at how offended they are, and then try to give us a telling off.

5. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

During the trial, we heard that a few people in the Moffat factory knew about the mislabelling. Did you know about it?

6. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

:eusa_clap Excellently put.

7. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

HT, You have peaked our curiosity. Rather, than continue with your vague and evasive comments, please take a moment and explain your connection to this. No here is accusing you of any wrongdoing. Rather, we just want the benefit of your knowledge and observations. Who is the "us" and "family" to which you repeatedly refer? What do you know that could shed some light on these events? Thanks in advance.

8. Just curious..were you ever making jackets at 4:30 in the morning..?? ;)

9. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday My Mail is Forwarded Here

Off topic: You have been missed around here Butte!

10. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

Do you think Will lied to you? Why did you leave?

11. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

The amount of knowledge it takes to:

1) Get a computer
    2) Login and launch a web-browser.
    3) Find this forum.
    4) Register to this forum.
    5) Confirm registration, login.
    6) Find this thread
    7) Reply in some vague, very ignorant-sounding fashion is frankly, beyond belief Sir/Madam.

Sorry, but if I gave my Mom - another self-proclaimed luddite - my laptop and asked her to replicate your behavior, she could not do it because she really is a luddite. I fear that you really are just posing as a person attempting to come off as sad and a bit dense in order to avoid flames, while at the same time, supporting your obvious side in this saga.

Not well done, and not entertaining either.

*Edit: Thank you Benny. A crowd of one, but I appreciate it.

12. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

I'm genuinely sorry that you and/or friends were duped by Lauder. I don't think the members here have been nasty in reference to employees who, like you, were unaware of what was occurring. On the other hand, the evidence suggests that some people may have known and/or conspired with Lauder. The members here have been understandably upset by the actions of said co-conspirators.

Were you a former employee of Aero, AL or both? What was Lauder's role in the formation and start-up of AL? Can you shed any light on how AL was able to introduce so many different jacket designs in such a short period of time?

13. eggleman

eggleman One of the Regulars

+1

14. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

F.O. Hidetanner? That's not very nice. What happened to being very nice to everyone?

15. Bunyip

Bunyip Call Me a Cab

++++1

16. tropicalbob

tropicalbob My Mail is Forwarded Here

I noticed the same thing regarding the trolls: they only appear in order to close down an Aero thread, usually by starting with a reasonable tone and then inserting really incendiary comments in the hopes of provoking something. This latest one's fun, though -- sounds like the voice from beyond the grave. Hey, wait, he's from Scotland, seems to keep getting interrupted, terrible spelling and grammar. What if last night in H.M.'s prison a certain...?

17. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

As stated up a bit:

"...Let 'em post. Best way to clear the brush off of the weasels in the fields."

18. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

[/QUOTE]

Well you've got to give us something better than just asking us to be nicer. Tell us why you think they didn't know. Tell us why so many people followed Will over to Alexander Leathers. Tell us why people didn't want Ken to come back. And tell us what role Will played in founding AL.

19. Fanch

Fanch I'll Lock Up

Butte, here is another bloke to welcome you back to the fold. Stay awhile! :amen:

20. pawineguy

pawineguy One Too Many

Never mind. I thought you were serious but apparently you're not going to go beyond "be nice."