Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Tweed Pants 36/38inch-

J. Randall

Familiar Face
Aero Leather harris Tweed trousers sz38 & aero braces - 195 usd

North Sea Herringbone to suit waist 36-38 inch ,including braces and shipping they cost 295 usd direct from scotland.
Worn on 2 occasions , very heavy tweed , comes with braces from aero also.
now 2 sizes too big (at least) , in storage for almost 2 years now. Condition is superb , looks new/unworn.
w-19 , br-18.75 , fr-14 , inseam-30 (cuff is 1.75 inches hemmed by aero)

worldwide shipping available

1.5 kilo parcel incl packaging

Attachments

• SmAMpUU.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • 1C7X8se.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28

J. Randall

Familiar Face
I know what you mean but Ive never experienced that , although it depends how you wear them . they are quite tailored around the waist and hips , but with the slightly wider leg , you do need to make sure the rest of your outfit matches.
It can be quite easy to achieve that goofy look you mentioned , although they look quite sharp with a peacoat or a chore coat , as well as part of a 3/4/5 piece suit
I did hesitate over purchasing these originally , but the heavy weight and sharp cut made me a little more confident to wear with more daily wearable items .

Bankshot

One of the Regulars
Ha! They do look cool and I'd surely take a shot since they're my size. I also really like Aero for their coats and sweaters. Unfortunately, however, I just have a hard time thinking about where I'd wear the trousers. There lies the rub!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner