Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leathers Mariner FQH size 42 cordovan 450 € ships from CH or D

Richard G

New in Town
I ordered and got this "Mariner" directly from Aero Leathers in Scotland. It is Front Quarter Horsehide bought before the mix-up at Aero. It is a regular standard Aero size 42 but quite roomy, more so than the bomber style jackets I have from Aero in size 42 (Bootlegger, Windward). You could well wear a jacket or thick sweater underneath. Very little wear on the Alpaca lining (see photo) shows you that this jacket has not been worn often. It comes from a smoke free home and out of a collection of contemporary and vintage jackets of similar quality (a couple more Aeros, ELC, Schott, Buco etc.). Look at the photos from inside the pockets to see how well this has been cared for. Charming patina just beginning to develop... Hate to see it go but I lost some weight and it is just too big for me now. Looking for 450€ OBO plus shipping. For more details look it up on the Aero website.
I am located in Switzerland but willing to ship from Germany for easier customs and lower shipping costs (17.00€ to EU and 30.00€ to non-EU European countries, others on request)
front-closed_zps3554816a.jpg

back_zpsedbb27cf.jpg

Inside_zpsf010dad5.jpg

schulterbreite-50_zps9c540ea0.jpg

Front-breite-58_zpsc88c4ba3.jpg

front-laumlnge-90_zps077ddab0.jpg

Aumlrmellaumlnge-645_zpsaab9fa25.jpg

inside-pockets_zpsfc856f6f.jpg

detail-lining_zpse0b57396.jpg

invoice_zpsf5c780e9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads