Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero..one more time!

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Well my Jacket is back and all I can say is OH MY!!! I dont know if they had to slaughter a special horse for me or what but this is AMAZING!!!. Every inch of the leather is supple and stunning like butter. Every stitch and the styling is perfect. I am blown away.
DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

normanf

One of the Regulars
Well my Jacket is back and all I can say is OH MY!!! I dont know if they had to slaughter a special horse for me or what but this is AMAZING!!!. Every inch of the leather is supple and stunning like butter. Every stitch and the styling is perfect. I am blown away.
DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

And I like the checkboard lining trim... excellent details and that is an incredible jacket. Its amazing and well worth the cost. Wear yours in good health! :eek:

dortiz

One of the Regulars
"Well...for a few hours...anyhow..." LOL! I know, but I knew what to look for this time and its far exceeded what I was even expecting. To top it off I was shocked to have it already. I dont think 6 weeks went by since it went back. They really came through on service and quality. Already enjoyed the morning coffee run wearing it. People start touching you....

Johannes Gilbertson

New in Town
Super nice jacket Dave!

It looks great on you and I really like the checkered lining. I doubt you'll sell this one. ;)

I can't say how much I love the Suburban I bought from you. I am presently "working" on wearing it enough to break it in which I'm sure will take a L O N G time. It is BY FAR the BEST jacket I've ever owned and I feel damn cool wearing it. :p

dortiz

One of the Regulars
Suburban equals possibly one of the single greatest jackets made of all time. I will have a size 42 in 2012! At least this one has a good home : (

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart